GDT: 2/7/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
I just wanna put a shout out to cernack on that drive.. .. just chefs kiss from a big man who doesnt normally do that..

TheFurryPickle

Mar 9, 2019
f*** kucherov sucks

just goes to show you he is a one way running scrubber.. only scores goals and points when the team is dominating

/s

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Depending on the player being targeted, he can still move the '24 3rd, '25 2nd, '26 1st, Howard, Huhtanen, Gauthier, Duke, Goncalves, Thompson and there are others. Players such as Lyubushkin, Duclair, Barabanov, Seeler and others like that won't break the bank and will provide needed depth. There's also guys luke Novak, Fabbro, maybe Sprong or Reilly Smith that will cost a bit more, and then of course the bigger fish like Tanev and Walker that might require a 1st/higher end prospects. There is plenty to use and plenty of players to target, some with term and others that are ufa but probabalg able to be re-signed. There is no reason to sit and do nothing unless the wheels fall off completely over the next 10-12 games.
No offense...but that is a pretty big homer take. We won't be the only team bidding. You might as well be offering bags of fritos and some lightning tervis's. The above is a bunch of nothing.

1st in 2026? Come on man. SMDH.

EDIT: Howard is only decent thing we have...can't trade him. No deal

RussianGuyovich

Hella Ennui
Jan 2, 2007
Show me your whoppers:

IMG_1659.jpeg

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
No offense...but that is a pretty big homer take. We won't be the only team bidding. You might as well be offering bags of fritos and some lightning tervis's. The above is a bunch of nothing.

1st in 2026? Come on man. SMDH.

EDIT: Howard is only decent thing we have...can't trade him. No deal
In your opinion, great. There are plenty of pieces to trade and I'm sure JBB will explore many options, including the '26 1st and Howard if the trade is right. Howard is also not the only prospect with value, and the '26 1st can easily be packaged with other picks and/or prospects to make a trade work.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad