GDT: 2/7/24 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
There's still plenty they can trade. JBB just has to find the right partner and deal. They will have the cap space if Serg is out for the rest ofvthe season, and if they want any chance this year, he needs to make some moves soon.
I'm gonna have to ask what assets...please be specific.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Needed to get to intermission 1-0 to have a chance.

SMDH.

Sucks. Really sucks.

JTBF81

Dec 6, 2018
Tampa, FL.
I'm gonna have to ask what assets...please be specific.
Depending on the player being targeted, he can still move the '24 3rd, '25 2nd, '26 1st, Howard, Huhtanen, Gauthier, Duke, Goncalves, Thompson and there are others. Players such as Lyubushkin, Duclair, Barabanov, Seeler and others like that won't break the bank and will provide needed depth. There's also guys luke Novak, Fabbro, maybe Sprong or Reilly Smith that will cost a bit more, and then of course the bigger fish like Tanev and Walker that might require a 1st/higher end prospects. There is plenty to use and plenty of players to target, some with term and others that are ufa but probabalg able to be re-signed. There is no reason to sit and do nothing unless the wheels fall off completely over the next 10-12 games.

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
I mean there's a lot going on here.

1. I would've been fine forfeiting this game because I knew a long break and MSG was a loss. It would've saved Serg.
2. As a franchise, JBB is in a bind.
3. This is probably going to be a difficult final stretch no matter what, regardless of who we get or just decide to ice.

Because of the contract and place on the team, Sergachev's injury is the type that can change a franchise in an unforeseen way. Same as Stamkos' injury. How long he's out, his recovery, how he comes back, all factors into that contract. Someone may emerge or be traded for, etc. Losing a core player is huge no matter who it ended up being. This f***ing blows monumentally. Of course without being said is the effect on the players as well. What a return to hockey this shitshow turned into.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
I must be hallucinating because it sounded like they just said that Sergachev is the Bolts' best defenseman

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
I must be hallucinating because it sounded like they just said that Sergachev is the Bolts' best defenseman
Ya there crazy hedman is still the best defenseman by far . Sergachev is a solid 3 or 4 2nd pair guy

J. Quick is gonna shut us out

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad