GDT: 2/5/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Vegas vs Tampa Bay

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
we need to have heads on swivel for period coming up... .he took the shoulder 100% legit hit unfortunate is all and his head had been down which is cardinal sin in hockey its soo fast easy to say ya shoulda layed up? he actually might have a bit in real time i was sure was bad hit but it wasnt took the shoulder by the numbers...... yet they might get a little uppity so hope we keep heads up for sure....

NOW THIS IS WHY I DONT FEAR ISLANDERS.... OTHER TEAMS IN WEST KEEP UP WITH US SKATING I dont feel isle can havent seen it honestly..... colorado, nashville, calgary
even the knights play us imho tougher then what I saw in third last game.... They will give us trouble and they never give up

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
i want tyjo stamkos palat and joseph with point and kucherov have hoped all year period.... hopefully one day think that gives us our two best lines honestly

pally johnson have a thing so if stamkos slows down double shift kucherov here and there as pick me up etc.. or throw stamkos with point kucherov here and there

really think that is our most potent offense joseph games a lot like palats with more speed

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
TV making it sound like the Lightning can’t get anything going against Vegas. Not true.

Shoot the puck!

BeingTheThunder

Jul 9, 2018
www.beingthethunder.com
That's the thing. Paquette knows where those boards are. I feel so bad for this guy. His family is watching probably wondering if he's ok
Sorry but I just don't think Ceddy would know the guy wouldn't have his head on a swivel and see him coming. Ceddy runs to hit guys, he shouldn't be responsible for the other guy not being ready for it. I feel bad for him and for the fear his family must be feeling right now but he's got to be ready to get hit each time he touches the puck. It's the nature of the business.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
i want tyjo stamkos palat and joseph with point and kucherov have hoped all year period.... hopefully one day think that gives us our two best lines honestly

pally johnson have a thing so if stamkos slows down double shift kucherov here and there as pick me up etc.. or throw stamkos with point kucherov here and there

really think that is our most potent offense joseph games a lot like palats with more speed
I've mentioned that before, it's just Palat is playing some poor puck right now.

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
I think Palat would fit in well on the 3rd line. JT may be able to score with Stammer. Cirellis is good but they don’t score anyway

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Palat and Miller and to a lesser degree Kilorn and Gourde need to start producing more.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
This is what Palat looks like right now
2ed8c45f729282a28b565f78eaa36ee8.jpg

This is what Palat looks like when he's gaming
250px-Meowser_artscan.png

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad