GDT: 2/5/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Vegas vs Tampa Bay

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
Our inability to do this is going to kill us come playoff time. It's the only thing I'm worried about save for more no shows by Stamkos and Kucherov

This has been a point of discussion before. We don't initiate from the point except as a secondary option, our point shots are mostly used to keep the other team honest and set up passes into high danger areas.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
We are really struggling on offense lately. Phil is not liking the way the team is playing at all. Ugly is too nice.

And why do we struggle so badly against good teams from the west.

Maybe Cooper can get these guys playing well again

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Hedman-Strålman pairing was solid all night. Stråls looked more like himself. Can we keep them together, please???

Cernak is really turning into a really good defenseman which is amazing considering how few NHL games he's actually played so far! McDonagh had a couple brain farts but was okay.

Coburn and Sergachev had a pretty horrible night despite Coby's assist. They were so out skated and outplayed it was rather scary. :eek:

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Only managed to watch the game up to the 2nd goal by us. We seemed comfortable and the defence were playing well. What did I miss, was it poor defending or just individual errors?

LightningStrikes

Champa Bay Lightning
Nov 24, 2009
I guess we have to remember it's coast time until April now
Exactly. Don't risk anything, stay healthy, stay sharp, collect some points here and there and start roaring in the playoffs like last season. Honestly, I have no problem with that. We want the Cup not set a bunch of regular season and scoring records and disappear in the first round with a tired and limping team.

Reactions: Saltlife

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
0-3 lifetime against expansion team Vegas. Good times, we can't figure these guys out.

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I just wish we didn't miss so many shots. We have waaaaaay too many shots sail wide or high giving no chance and often sending the other team on a rush as the puck bounces hard back up the ice.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
only mad at the sergachev play the rest we had our chances and is a game of inches and a lot of things they did excellent jobs on stepping into hedmans shot that was going in etc... plenty of stuff got around net and we missed lol. Is ok that type of work will work out. The one concern is we slowed down in third so still dont have our lungs from this break. That was obviously but expect we will get there shortly. This is one team you can NEVER let up on period they are a working man team. They work hard or as hard as any team in league. We have more talent so then its gutcheck and to just simply use it all and out hustle them.. In a week I think we would have a different game...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad