GDT: 2/5/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Vegas vs Tampa Bay

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
...So Point might be hitting yet another level.
on-off-switch.jpg

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
That worries me for the rest of the game. This might be our last or second to last chance we get tonight. I don't think the Knights are gonna keep taking penalties like this all game

Nah, that bum Sutherland isn't reffing tonight. We'll get some more calls, VGK is sloppy.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Looks like maybe we're trying to exploit something on the Vegas PK with all these breakaway passes to Kuch.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Yeah, Gallant is going to give it to them during the intermission for taking so many penalties

The Knights are probably going to resort to slowing the game down. Do that you'll double whammy taking less penalties but also not getting the Lightning into any kind of rhythm. We can get really sloppy sometimes when we aren't playing with tempo

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Looks like maybe we're trying to exploit something on the Vegas PK with all these breakaway passes to Kuch.
Vegas tends to go deep into the zone when back checking. More so than other teams to stop the wrap around passes around the boards. Stretching Kuch out lets him draw the two defenders deep.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay

We look pretty confident in our footspeed. It's not often we just go for the dump and chase right off the bat. I think maybe that Islanders game has left us some swagger in our step

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad