GDT: 2/5/15: BLUES (33-13-4) at SABRES (15-33-3) TV: FS-MW, MSG-B, BELL TV - 7:00 PM ET

Myllz

RELEASE THE KRAKEN
Jan 16, 2006
Vegas
Who would've thought losing virtually every face-off would have bad results? :laugh:

Royisgone

Mar 7, 2012
Taking 40 minutes to score a single goal on THIS SABRES TEAM is why the Blues will struggle in the playoffs again.

BTW: That goal would have been stopped by Shrimp Worters; Gump Worsley too.

wunderpanda

Apr 9, 2012
B9IBCVdCcAAJ483.jpg

MayDayMayDay

But what is grief, if not love persevering?
Feb 22, 2012
Peoria, AZ
Been some praise from the STL PBP crew for Des' game tonight. He and Stewie have been the most noticeable Sabres.

ZZamboni

Puttin' on the Foil
Sep 25, 2010
Buffalo, NY
Been some praise from the STL PBP crew for Des' game tonight. He and Stewie have been the most noticeable Sabres.

I saw him, his wife and little toddler kid at Panera Bread yesterday. They were sitting 15 feet from me. That dude has a lot of tats on his arms!

Slangston

Buffalo Sabres
Apr 3, 2003
Western New York
This has definitely been one of the better games the Sabres have played, and the boost in overall confidence amongst the team is noticeable. That's what winning a game does for you.

That being said, the dearth in offensive talent and lack of finish is ever so apparent. Is Jake Allen really this good, or are the Sabres making yet another back-up goaltender look world class?

Cirris

Nov 10, 2006
Crackport
I'm a STH, and although I dislike going to most games this season (and last), I'm more than ok with going thru this rebuild to get very good to great prospects. I'm not getting rid of my seats because I want "short sighted, feel good winning".

Lose baby.... Loooooooose.

Just look half alive doing it :laugh:

That's the thing. The team isn't good enough right now. But as long as the kids show promise and continue to learn how to grind out games and get better. I'm OK with not winning.

The sad part is we have to be more tanky than normal and not hope for "lunch pail" efforts. Becuase other teams are cakewalking through the season playing silly turnover machine style hockey, I.E. Edmonton.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad