Pre-Game Talk: 2/4 7 PM - Maple Leafs at BRUINS - NESN, CBC, WBZ-FM 98.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
I'll never root for a loss, but part of me would like to see them put out of their misery so thg they can start making the hard decisions.

Rip the bandaid off.

TMac21

Save us Sweeney
May 21, 2003
I miss Saturday night hone games from a few years back, hard hitting, a couple of scraps and a win.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
If we lose this one we should pack it in for the year. Sellers at deadline, start building for next year. Discard what we won't need going forward.

I wouldn`t be a good GM cuz I feel that way now:amazed:

Who am I kidding, I wouldn`t make a good waterboy

Ratty

Feb 2, 2003
Rive Gauche
Visit site
Comparing to percentage stats in the GDT, you've got to be impressed by the Leafs. Then again, the game is played on the ice, not on sabermetrics boards.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
Comparing to percentage stats in the GDT, you've got to be impressed by the Leafs. Then again, the game is played on the ice, not on Sabremetrics boards.

they are a blast to watch, fast as he**. My opinion/approach tonight is not to dump and chase, their back end, other than Polak are quick and will get there first. I`d like to see soft chip/chase and try and hem them in under the goal line where they are truly horrific.

If the B`s let this team take the neutral zone and then enter the B`s zone with speed, it`s over and right now Anderson can`t save a beach ball, shoot everything from everywhere

Bruinfanatic

Apr 22, 2016
Ontario
Definetly huge game for Bruins ,Leafs have 5 games in hand it's either win or pack it in for Bruins as far as I'm concerned.

Hamilton Brian

Apr 12, 2004
Hamilton, ON
Unfortunately going to miss this one since we'll be at the Hamilton Bulldogs game tonight. I am hoping we can reverse the trend against Toronto tonight. This team has shown flashes of being able to do it. I hate that there is this huge discrepancy between games played. What an idiotic schedule.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014

"To the extent that he's allowed." Wonder what that will end up being. Bergeron wants the two points, they aren't going to limit his minutes unless they literally tie him to the bench. And then he'd still try to go over the boards. :laugh:

TheBigThree

Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
Must win game for both teams I see. Hopefully we have a good game tonight and not another tire fire from both teams.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Loftus also said Julien is sick and had to duck out of the press conference in a hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad