GDT: 2/4/2015 - 'Till We Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 19, 2006
Sorry to hear that! Crohn's here. Give me a shout if you want. Bowel diseases can be really ****** (ha).

The arthritis may be caused by the Colitis so hopefully if that gets taken care of both fade away.

Watching this team is a lot like a colonoscopy some nights :laugh:

No. It's like the bowel prep. ;)

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Barkov has taken a gigantic step forward this year. I was very concerned the first quarter of the season with him but he's put to rest all my concerns. That backhand is nasty.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Barkov has taken a gigantic step forward this year. I was very concerned the first quarter of the season with him but he's put to rest all my concerns. That backhand is nasty.

Still my fave...
EvilDeepKakarikis.gif

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
Sorry to hear that! Crohn's here. Give me a shout if you want. Bowel diseases can be really ****** (ha).

The arthritis may be caused by the Colitis so hopefully if that gets taken care of both fade away.

Watching this team is a lot like a colonoscopy some nights :laugh:

Thanks for the support, i may do that later!

It's so funny you mention that about the colonoscopy, i was going to make a joke last week that i was about to get a sigmoidoscopy done, so i didn't want to see the panthers get their behinds raptured like mine did! hahaha...

I have a feeling they are going to say i have chron's after the colonoscopy. I've been having stomach problems since i was 15, and i'm 32 now. Should be a fun time up ahead :-D As long as Jagr is still playing, i know i have something to look forward to though!

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Trocheck needed that.

Hopefully it'll improve his basic plays, he's made way too many simple mistakes recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $6,201.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino