GDT: 2/4/2015 - 'Till We Collapse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Lets keep the tempo up in the 3rd. We want more goals!!! Don't turtle!

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Man they keep coming too.. they needed this... they may have learned a huge lesson against boston... and also I saw boston using Bergeron and krejci at the same tame to shUT down barkov line a fee times in that game... having no Bjugs hurt big time... not many lines require that attention... this line is dominating every shift this game... fun to watch

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
You know Barkov is pretty good when he's getting compliments from a 2-time Selke winner and a generational player.

in general it's nice to see the team playing well... whether or not we make the playoffs
But.. the tank!

jagrgodr

Sep 24, 2006
So happy Jagr's doing well. Recently found out i have arthritis, scoliosis and found out yesterday i have colitis. Going to get a colonoscopy on tuesday and this has really made my week so much better! Here's hoping to see 1800 tonight!!!!

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
So happy Jagr's doing well. Recently found out i have arthritis, scoliosis and found out yesterday i have colitis. Going to get a colonoscopy on tuesday and this has really made my week so much better! Here's hoping to see 1800 tonight!!!!

#warrior

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver

Sorry to hear that! Crohn's here. Give me a shout if you want. Bowel diseases can be really ****** (ha).

The arthritis may be caused by the Colitis so hopefully if that gets taken care of both fade away.

Watching this team is a lot like a colonoscopy some nights :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad