GDT: 2/28/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Boston

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Really wish we would've acquired Simmonds, Erne is awful with his 1 point in his last 24 games.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon

I absolutely ADORE that movie!! :heart:

Should I put on ol' '77?

Also - any idea where I can buy throwbacks?

Actually, there's only one thing to do with that jersey...
gollum-falling.gif

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Do you know if they're legit?

Also, is getting a current player on a throwback a jersey foul?

I've not ordered from them, but I'm thinking about it. After buying the new black jersey for Kuch, I'm on shopping probation for a while per the wife. Will let you know when I do order later on in the season.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I've not ordered from them, but I'm thinking about it. After buying the new black jersey for Kuch, I'm on shopping probation for a while per the wife. Will let you know when I do order later on in the season.
I'll probably order earlier. My wife keeps buying stupid shit so I have some rope to get something.

Reactions: DaBolts

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
I'll probably order earlier. My wife keeps buying stupid **** so I have some rope to get something.

I told her I have to have a new jersey for when we head to the islands in early May. She then got mad when I said I will be at any sports bar there showing the Bolts. It's gonna cost me on shopping trips there, but whatever.:DD

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Do you know if they're legit?

Also, is getting a current player on a throwback a jersey foul?

Never bought from there so am not sure. But yeah, it is usually considered a jersey foul to put a current player on a throwback EXCEPT for the wee fact that the current Lightning players wore throwbacks during warm ups for both Marty and Vinnie's jersey retirements and those throwbacks with the current roster on 'em were then auctioned off to the general public as a charity fundraiser. So it's possible to see the occasional "current player on a throwback" around the arena. :)

kuch

Sep 27, 2016
IMO Cooper let Vasi play night hoping he could pad his stats for the Venzinah, and let Dom play tonight so the team would have to be more focused ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad