GDT: 2/26 Game 62: Perfection: Boston Bruins @ Carolina Hurricanes 7ET NESN, 98.5 FM, TVAS

Status
Not open for further replies.

smithformeragent

Sep 22, 2005
Milford, NH
Great job, Ali!

Should have added this though...

medium_image-53aaeabe41707079b93c0000-coalesced

Game sucked

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
Still think of that time last season we played Carolina and it was like 17 minutes until our first shot on goal. No drink strong enough to tolerate that one.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
Sounds like Bergeron brought his grandfather, not his dad. Think there are some uncles and brothers too. The next behind the b ought to be interesting. Especially if they lose. :)

njbruin*

Nov 17, 2007
Classic on pre-game they asked Kevan Miller's father when they knew he'd be an NHL player. He said they never knew he would be .

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
Just turned on the game.

Any changes one he line up? Who is in goal?

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I remember Pesce in NH-he was there while my daughter was there.

ProdigalFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Mar 2, 2011
Mansfield, MA
Classic on pre-game they asked Kevan Miller's father when they knew he'd be an NHL player. He said they never knew he would be .

It was the way he answered Sarah's question that made me chuckle. He literally laughed and said, "Oh we NEVER thought Kevan would be an NHL player!" Of course then he continued with how the Bruins gave him the chance, etc. etc.

I saw on Twitter that Rask's dad is here for a 2 week visit from Finland. Patrice has his grandpa on the trip. It would be nice if they interviewed some of the dads in between periods instead of the players.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
It was the way he answered Sarah's question that made me chuckle. He literally laughed and said, "Oh we NEVER thought Kevan would be an NHL player!" Of course then he continued with how the Bruins gave him the chance, etc. etc.

I saw on Twitter that Rask's dad is here for a 2 week visit from Finland. Patrice has his grandpa on the trip. It would be nice if they interviewed some of the dads in between periods instead of the players.

I would rather see the. Interview the dads/grandpas/etc than hear the usually hockey answers between periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad