San Diego, CA
We won last night without:

Kris Versteeg, RW - $4.4 million
Ed Jovanovski, D - $4.125 million
Filip Kuba, D - $4 million
Scottie Upshall, LW - $3.5 million
Stephen Weiss, C $3.1 million
Sean Bergenheim, RW - $2.75 million

Personally, only versteeg and Bergy mean wins or losses for me from these.

Love the kids here. And bring up the 6'6" one. And lets roll.

Definitely could do without Jovo, Kuba, and Upshall. Hopefully Tallon uses the buyouts. Let's give Robak & Petro shots at the lineup. And once again, I'd like to move on from Weiss.

-ghoste

Boothinator

@MrBoothinator
Sep 19, 2009
Definitely could do without Jovo, Kuba, and Upshall. Hopefully Tallon uses the buyouts. Let's give Robak & Petro shots at the lineup. And once again, I'd like to move on from Weiss.

-ghoste

And we all have seen that we dont need him anymore and Flash looked a thousand times better today

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
I do wish we were tougher. We pretty much have to let Kopy get jumped by every Pen on the ice with no answer. I look at Toronto who have a bunch of tough guys and are doing well. And it seems like Guds lost a little bit of his nasty side. I'd like to make a run at Clarkson if New Jersey doesn't lock him up.

-ghoste

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
I do wish we were tougher. We pretty much have to let Kopy get jumped by every Pen on the ice with no answer. I look at Toronto who have a bunch of tough guys and are doing well. And it seems like Guds lost a little bit of his nasty side. I'd like to make a run at Clarkson if New Jersey doesn't lock him up.

-ghoste

I was thinking about Clarkson but I'm not sure he would do as well here. He seems like we'd overpay for him and he'd put up decent but not as good numbers as he did in Jersey. But yeah, we def need toughness. Our forwards don't defend their teammates and the opposing team can hang around our net, slash our goalie, and not have to worry about anything.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010
Orpik pulled his stick up between Hubs legs. It was a cheap shot but not that big of a deal at all.

Anytime someone goes after the groin area, it's a cheap shot worthy of a suspension regardless of the force of impact. We all know how much pain even the lightest tap can cause.

MintyFresh88

Oct 26, 2007
Ontario
Dineen clearly saw it from the bench based on his reaction.

Maybe refs should be on the bench, they might have a better view then 2 feet away.

It was Dupuis who took the penalty, just for the record.

Orpik just being dirty, no real reason for it.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Tomas Kopecky is one point away from tying the team lead in points. Kopecky is tied with a 19-year-old rookie with a team leading 8 goals.

Strange realities of the 2013 NHL Season: no. 00703 and no. 00704

Panthers607

gs9ltD9.jpg

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Sponsor
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
What program did you use to do it?

I have Apple computers here in my house, and Quicktime has the capability to record whatever is on my screen. I have a program called Screenflow too, which does the same thing, just more advanced, but Quicktime player does it so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad