NJ
jlpmvjN.png

UieW4Qd.png

3mdwoJT.png

r2slQso.png

AiH3IR5.png

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
over/under on how many times Engblom mentions Goodrow and Coleman being trade deadline pick ups who slotted in on our PK and were super import for the cup?

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
I'm telling you - put the current logo on this uniform template, make matching black and white versions, and you're set. Those uniforms would be absolutely perfect for this franchise.

Bruh you're not even kidding and I don't even really care for our new logo. But I'll say it again til I die, our identity is not the lovechild of Toronto and Detroit. It's black and white with a shoulder yolk because the man who started us purposely cultivated our image to the success he had in black and yellow with a shoulder yolk. No I don't necessarily care for being a lovechild of the Bruins either but I care enough about the fact you can't tell the story of the NHL without Espo.

Kick the blue already. When there's thunder and lightning that shit is gray just like the old colors.

bov

Nov 13, 2010
I will take ANYTHING but our current logo. I love the retros, hope they figure out a way to get the whole set closer to that in the future. Even our shoulder patches on the regulars are cool, the only qualms I have are the main clipart-esque logo and the infatuation with blue but the retros look badass regardless. I think black/white/silver scheme is the way to go, but this was a great compromise.

Carolina is one of those teams I wouldn't want to meet in the playoffs, 3 straight against them would be really impressive. Redemption time for Mac.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Eh - after this we only have three games against them left and I think 5 against the Cats. The rest of our games are against crappy competition.

Reactions: DaBolts

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Hi everyone!!
I'm built my shield today because McElhinney will be between the pipes for his 3rd start in 365 days or so...
So, I can imagine all the sh* there'll be in the social network if he won't play as good as the people expect.
Go Bolts!!!

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Hi everyone!!
I'm built my shield today because McElhinney will be between the pipes for his 3rd start in 365 days or so...
So, I can imagine all the sh* there'll be in the social network if he won't play as good as the people expect.
Go Bolts!!!
He gave us one good game and one bad game as a backup.

That seems about what to expect out of a backup? People have some unreasonable expectations about what to expect from depth players around here.

Reactions: Fabiobest

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
He gave us one good game and one bad game as a backup.

That seems about what to expect out of a backup? People have some unreasonable expectations about what to expect from depth players around here.
Did he play bad last game? For sure but, to be honest, we have to say that also the team in front of him played really bad.
So, it cannot be only McElhinney fault...
And, as you said, the backup has to play a decent hockey only for few games during the season. And he did his job perfectly, imho.

The Macho King

Jun 22, 2011
Did he play bad last game? For sure but, to be honest, we have to say that also the team in front of him played really bad.
So, it cannot be only McElhinney fault...
And, as you said, the backup has to play a decent hockey only for few games during the season. And he did his job perfectly, imho.
Nah I mean he was real bad. I thought that game we didn't play perfectly but it was the type of game where the other team really didn't have many/any very dangerous chances, and he was just letting in stinkers. That's a game we win with Vasi in net without a doubt.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad