GDT: 2/22/13 "Mark Their Territory" - Panthers VS Penguins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beezer

Trochek Was Tripped!
Jun 24, 2007
Orlando, Florida
Might get jumped on for this, but does anyone else think Kulikov has been better than Campbell the last couple games?

I was actually commenting with Laus when watching the Cats/Pens during the 3rd period that Soupy had been invisible all game and that I hadn't even noticed he was playing.

Laus723

Graceful brutality
Sponsor
Jan 27, 2006
Wellington, FL
Woah, trade or injury? Guds suspension? Would be way far out and incredibly wrong if so, but you never know these days.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I guess Kuba wasn't on the ice today, could be Robak is going to replace him, or just up in case Kuba can't go.

Kuba may not play tomorrow?.....................:).....................:D...................:vhappy:

I had to watch the stream feed from Pittsburgh's horrible commentators and they couldn't help but bash Kuba for being a -10, the first time apparently he's ever been a minus player but yet is a career -37 even without this seasons rating added. WHOOPS! Those guys don't know s***.

Our injury problem has been out of control for a while now. I don't know if it's just being unlucky, a problem with conditioning or us getting outhit on a nightly basis or ALL combined.

Boston has played a league low 14 games and occupy 5th with mostly 2-4 games in hand on all the East teams. Gut check time once again for us. Hopefully an early game Sunday and a rowdy crowd can pump the team up and shock a rested Bruins club.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
I guess Kuba wasn't on the ice today, could be Robak is going to replace him, or just up in case Kuba can't go.

Nice... The only way we've been improving lately is by subtracting players... Upshall, Jovo, Kuba... Perfect.

Hope we get Marky today!

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Might get jumped on for this, but does anyone else think Kulikov has been better than Campbell the last couple games?

Kuli has been playing great lately. Except for in the offensive zone. He'll eventually improve on that though. He just has to cut down on his few bonehead plays a game. Like the behind the back pass that resulted in a breakaway on Markstrom at the end of the 2nd, that was so dumb. I know he's smarter than that. I think he just has to get some confidence back. His first couple years in the league he showed so much promise offensively. Hopefully he pots one soon and the floodgates just open, or at least crack a little bit.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Kuli has been playing great lately. Except for in the offensive zone. He'll eventually improve on that though. He just has to cut down on his few bonehead plays a game. Like the behind the back pass that resulted in a breakaway on Markstrom at the end of the 2nd, that was so dumb. I know he's smarter than that. I think he just has to get some confidence back. His first couple years in the league he showed so much promise offensively. Hopefully he pots one soon and the floodgates just open, or at least crack a little bit.

Agree. Thankfully that very stupid backhand pass is something he'll fix. That's easy to fix and I'm sure the coaches will talk to him about it. I think the problem with his shot is his wind up is too big. Shortening it might help. Just like with that backhand pass, I think with his shot he tries too hard. Even if it's not a mechanical thing, he will be able to improve his shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad