GDT: 2/21/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Buffalo vs Tampa Bay

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Just a quick observation...

IN the last 4 games he's played, Vasy has only surrendered 2 goals.

flat,550x550,075,f.u11.jpg

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
And the team that was going to "dethrone" us lost 3-2 again tonight. Buh-bye dead leaves.

Great night despite a not so great game by our team!

Reactions: Post Karl Malone

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Well, a win's a win. We definitely looked like a team that was playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. Happy that the guys get a break. Sad that I don't get to watch them play until Monday.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Well, a win's a win. We definitely looked like a team that was playing their 3rd game in 4 nights. Happy that the guys get a break. Sad that I don't get to watch them play until Monday.
Hutton played great and we hit about 20 posts. Honestly I didn't think the Sabres got a whole lot of chances.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Hutton played great and we hit about 20 posts. Honestly I didn't think the Sabres got a whole lot of chances.
Hutton did play great, and we were getting chances, but I thought the Sabres were running us around a bit on defense. Everybody just seemed a step slow, with lots of bobbled passes and little miscues, although part of that might have been the ice which didn't look great tonight.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Hutton did play great, and we were getting chances, but I thought the Sabres were running us around a bit on defense. Everybody just seemed a step slow, with lots of bobbled passes and little miscues, although part of that might have been the ice which didn't look great tonight.
Oh it definitely wasn't an "A" game. We were sloppy as shit. But we're so much better than that shit team that we still dominated the shot board and the chances.

CupsOverCash

Jun 16, 2009
Carter Hutton: Continuing a long tradition of mediocre sabre goalies standing on their head against the Tampa Bay Lightning.

I was going to say, why does it feel like everytime we play Buffalo their goalie looks like Hasek?

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I’m more worried about Boston they look very good right now.

Boston's still so front-loaded though, and we're more capable than ever of shutting down one big line. Far more capable than last year, when we shut down their one big line. I'll be worried about them if they add Panarin AND Stone... but otherwise...

Reactions: JDBolt and berlin

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
Oh it definitely wasn't an "A" game. We were sloppy as ****. But we're so much better than that **** team that we still dominated the shot board and the chances.
True. I also couldn't quite tell if we were tired or just disinterested.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad