CTOx9pY.png

l1LY2KV.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8 and Frenchy

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Damn remember when Buffalo was right there with us and Toronto?
They were so overhyped after that 10 game winning streak. They had 7 OT/SO out of 10 and it was obvious they were still very mediocre.

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
Damn remember when Buffalo was right there with us and Toronto?

Hopefully, after tonight, they get hot again. They would be my favorite choice to face in the first round, although obviously that looks less and less likely with each passing day.

That reminded me to look at the standings and, whew, at least for right now the Penguins are no longer in that #2 wild card spot. Whether they make the playoffs or miss them, lets keep it this way.

RegularSznAllStars

Sep 23, 2014
Hopefully, after tonight, they get hot again. They would be my favorite choice to face in the first round, although obviously that looks less and less likely with each passing day.

That reminded me to look at the standings and, whew, at least for right now the Penguins are no longer in that #2 wild card spot. Whether they make the playoffs or miss them, lets keep it this way.

I desperately want to face Columbus. Bob is one of the most mentally fragile goalies I have ever seen.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
You mean the most productive line all season?

That line was always pretty terrible in my opinion. Got outshot like every game. Never really dominated shifts. Kuch was just on a crazy hot streak which makes the numbers look nice. With Gourde though they've been dominating every single shift and just generating way more chances.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad