GDT: 2/21/13 7PM Bowl of Oates: Gretzky's Mickey Mices vs. Adonis Leonsis' Frankfurters

IkeaMonkey*

0719-the-situation-getty-bn.jpg

image.jpg

Vs.

Mike-Green.jpg

tumblr_lyt4a5O01B1qzmkm7o1_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

swimmer77

More PIM's than Points
Jun 22, 2010
in water
Washington Times...............

Oates on Tuesday: . “I didn’t even watch him,” coach Adam Oates said. “He’s feeling better. He just wanted to go touch the ice. And he’s going to probably practice with us [Wednesday].

Oates on Wednesday: "He felt pretty good,” coach Adam Oates said. “We’re going to evaluate him tomorrow. He didn’t want to do too much. We’ll see how he is in the morning. He felt pretty good. He just didn’t want to be explosive. But he felt fine with everything else".

So does Green play?

Anyway.........mini playoff series gets underway. Must win series. LOL

Go Caps!

IkeaMonkey*

Updated as well

I think its better.

He may have his faults but he tries

True. I really got no beef with the Ted, really. Unless this sitting on 6 mil in cap space is his directive...then I mad.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Good luck tonight. Hopefully its a good game. :)

EDIT: why are on earth are Capital players with the Jersey Shore cast? :shakehead

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
I will be in attendance tonight 112

Listen for devils to get heckled in the box tonight

BTCG

Jun 16, 2006
Caps win 4-3 ... 3 dmen score

Major game here... we better show up.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
NJ have lost 2 in a row and 3 of their last 4 after ripping off 5 straight wins. They were just passed by MTL in the East, and 2 of those losses were in a 3 game, 4 night span.

Could be a long night for the Caps if the now-rested Devils come out looking to right the ship.

capsfan528

Dec 20, 2008
love how everyone rips on green when hes in the lineup and then says we may lose if he doesnt play.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad