GDT: 2/2/19 - 8:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ New York Rangers

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
They would trade him for assets before losing him to Seattle for nothing

Too many to protect. As it stands right now, we have to protect Hedman, McD, Cernak, Sergachev, and Foote. The only deal to be made is with Seattle. Maaayyyyybe they would accept a 1st round pick and a little extra to take a guy like TJ who is a local kid.

I think 4-4 is a viable option for us. The main 3 forwards we need to protect are Stamkos, Kucherov, and Point.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

Lightning1995

May 16, 2016
Too many to protect. As it stands right now, we have to protect Hedman, McD, Cernak, Sergachev, and Foote. The only deal to be made is with Seattle. Maaayyyyybe they would accept a 1st round pick and a little extra to take a guy like TJ who is a local kid.

I think 4-4 is a viable option for us. The main 3 forwards we need to protect are Stamkos, Kucherov, and Point.
That may be the way to go. At least we have this year and two more before the Lightning must decide. Plenty can happen during that time.

Maybe the list will be Stammer. Kuch, Point, Cirelli, Heddy, Serge, Cernak, Foote?

Given McDonoughs age and contract I could see him being exposed IF all three young Dmen are performing at a high level.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rschmitz

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
That may be the way to go. At least we have this year amd two more before the Lightning must decide. Plenty can happen during that time.

Maybe the list will be Stammer. Kuch, Point, Cirelli, Heddy, Serge, Cernak, Foote?

Given McDonoughs age and contract I could see him being exposed IF all three young Dmen are performing at a high level.

Exactly my thoughts

Reactions: Lightning1995

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl
That may be the way to go. At least we have this year and two more before the Lightning must decide. Plenty can happen during that time.

Mcdonagh has a NMC so you will be required to prove him

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Domingue was pretty big tonight.
I think he is the typical back-up goaltender. Sure he has some bad games, so does Vasy. He was sharp in most of his starts, and I think he is doing a good job. Nice post!!

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Kinda annoyed that I saw Cernak's first goal from the highlights and not live. The one time I miss a game...

Anyway, happy for the kid, it was a long time coming.
Don't worry, I wasn't able to see the game but those FREAKING ANAL CAVITIES at NBC put on the last place Blackocks instead of the Bolts.

Ad

Upcoming events

• USA vs Sweden
    USA vs Sweden
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,050.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Finland vs Czechia
    Finland vs Czechia
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $200.00