XI6hidB.png

00YDbDO.png

zMxRg3b.png

5mKkVt9.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: berlin and Rschmitz

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Looks like the game will be only on broadcast TV NBC so get your HD antenna's out if you don't have local channels on cable.

I am going to predict Cernak gets the goal monkey off his back tonight.

Reactions: LetsNotUseNames

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Looks like the game will be only on broadcast TV NBC so get your HD antenna's out if you don't have local channels on cable.

I am going to predict Cernak gets the goal monkey off his back tonight.

I'm going to predict that Cernak is the one to sit tonight as - unless one of them is injured - it's more than likely that McDonagh, Strålman and Girardi will all be playing against their former team.

Let's go :bolts!!

Please don't suck! :puppy:

Especially since this will be on NBC. :whatever:

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
I'm going to predict that Cernak is the one to sit tonight as - unless one of them is injured - it's more than likely that McDonagh, Strålman and Girardi will all be playing against their former team.

Girardi and Serg took a beating last night. Won't be surprised to see one of them take a seat.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
Girardi and Serg took a beating last night. Won't be surprised to see one of them take a seat.

Yeah, that's why I qualified my prediction. :DD Girardi in particular seemed to be in quite a bit of pain by the end of the game. But, again, they're playing his former team and I can see him reeeeally wanting to be out there. We might not know until warmups because there's probably only an optional skate (if any) this morning due to the previous night's game.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018

Serge most likely will sit. Especially after the beating he took last night.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Feels like a bit of a trap game. I think we really wanted last night's win. Not sure we're gonna care a whole lot about this one.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad