LHxxV6H.png

47iRl6H.png

ajyt4G3.png

erTMSVj.png

DQY29L7.png

Reactions: Sk8M8

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
haven’t the last few games all gone to overtime and the scores have been like 6-5. So I will go for a slight edge of bolts 9- Flyers 8.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
12-11 Lightning in OT on a shorthanded 5 on 3 goal by Dan Girardi.

After all, it's the Flyers.

No no no no

First we are up 5-0 then the Flyers roar back and tie it in 9 minutes, TREX demands we fire Cooper immediately and we win in OT and we spend the next week talking about how unfocused our team is and the boo birds make their first post in two weeks agreeing

Reactions: T REX

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
lightning philly tonight:) on this date 1990 stevie Fning YzerBOSS hit 100 points for the 3rd consecutive year... kucherov will hit his 2nd year. Good news we got kucherov locked up in a very friendly for his production 8 year deal :) let that sink in!!!!!THE best news I got for ya'll today is that with 2 points tonight we KNOCK ottawa out of playoffs lol them being the first team gonna sit this year out haha..... Next best news is the syracuse crunch has climbed all the way to the top in AHL.... scary ... we are only a plus 77 this year but almost doubling any other team haha... kucherov 99 points 5 str8 multi point games.>> wheres that dude said sit kucherov for two days he just doesnt care.... anyway lets go bolts keep the train rolling..... thank you days for the threads OH AND FINALLY YOU GUYS CAN SAY I KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK ON KUCHEROV :) I WAS NOT SOOO CRAZY WAS I? gawd i love this team !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Sk8M8

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
What's the word on Heddy?

Absolutely nothing out of any of the usual Lightning sources - Burns, Chelios, Erlendsson or Smith. They're almost always the first to know anything but they might not know much because there was probably not a morning skate due to the B2B. Yzerman's tight-lipped legacy seems to still have a pretty big hold on the team when it comes to injury reports.

Here's hoping they were just holding Heddy from returning to the game as a precautionary measure. :puppy:

Reactions: T REX

ybnvs

Mar 20, 2014
Just to let the OP know, Phil Myers is a healthy scratch, and he plays RD not LW. Flyers 4th line as of late has been a threesome of Bailey, Raffl and Varone.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
I'm not expecting it, but I hope he surprises us big time tonight.

Maybe he can access another gear if he plays on a cup contender - who knows. :dunno:

I hope he sucks like he always does. Don't want that overrated bum anywhere near this team.

Reactions: bigdaddio

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad