GDT: 2/19/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Philadelphia

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
The smile on Cooper's face during his post-game interview when asked about Point was great! "Boys will be boys." Now I want to know MORE! :laugh:
Right? I'm thinking it involved vodka. Panarin, who is at least friendly with Kuch and Vasy, also missed his game with an "illness" and Kuch looked a little "off" tonight. Coincidence? Hmm.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
The smile on Cooper's face during his post-game interview when asked about Point was great! "Boys will be boys." Now I want to know MORE! :laugh:
Yeah - could have been celebrating a big night a little too hard.

What is it Torts said during the MSL ceremony? Play guilty.

BoltzManConstant

Mar 8, 2017
Upper West Side
Right? I'm thinking it involved vodka. Panarin, who is at least friendly with Kuch and Vasy, also missed his game with an "illness" and Kuch looked a little "off" tonight. Coincidence? Hmm.

Haha, wow, good catch! I'm sure I'm way behind on this, but here's what Torts said about Panarin today:
"I was told that he’s sick, not eating. He (expletive) his pants, he was puking, he was doing everything. So, enough."

That's... something, all right.

Reactions: The Macho Man

bigdaddio

Jan 22, 2019
Seven games in 11 nights probably had more to do with it. Team looked gassed by the end. Shorthanded, backup goalie, on the road, vs. hot team, B2B. Really good W.

Also 7 games in 11 nights and a 2nd half of back-to-back and in the first half the team plane broke down and they did not arrive until the wee hours. Get some sleep boys.

Steazy Doo

Jan 31, 2013
Good to see we don't have to rely on Kucherov every night. Wish he hit 100, off game for him tonight. I thought Johnson had a rough night at center.

Reactions: BeingTheThunder

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Team looks immune to adversity right now. Very focused and everyone has buy in. Pertty to see

We're like robots. I think that's the final stage in the maturing process. Young players to vets. It's not that a good group of vets never gets emotional, but they save it for big moments, I think. Most of the time they look like they're punching a clock and putting in a day of work.

killa3312

Mar 4, 2015
Super soft schedule coming up with Buffalo, the Kings, and Rangers before Boston. I fully expect a 10 game streak before we head to Boston.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad