GDT: 2/18/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Thanks! I met an eccentric race horse trainer who suggested Boca so that’s where I am and it’s great. You guys got a great city here. It’s only 3pm my time so the night is still very young. No wonder you have no trouble keeping your free agents :)
Enjoy and please pay a visit to one of our fine gentlemen’s clubs.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Enjoy and please pay a visit to one of our fine gentlemen’s clubs.

I’ve heard that your city has the best. Are there any in particular you recommend that won’t leave me totally broke or are too far away? I haven’t mustered up the courage to ask anyone about that one yet in person.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
You thought correctly!
All I saw was someone looking for a place to eat while taking in the game tonight, and I was like saying huh??? If he was going to the game tonight, he needed to ask the CBJ's page. I was like, huh??? Don't mind me, I am totally confused and out to lunch apparently. I reread the post and just said, READ, stupid, you forgot to read the post correctly.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
All I saw was someone looking for a place to eat while taking in the game tonight, and I was like saying huh??? If he was going to the game tonight, he needed to ask the CBJ's page. I was like, huh???

I was very sad you guys are on the road tonight. Always wanted to watch a game in your arena and I doubt I’ll be back anytime soon.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
I was very sad you guys are on the road tonight. Always wanted to watch a game in your arena and I doubt I’ll be back anytime soon.
Don't mind me, I am just an idiot that apparently has no reading no comprehension skill today. LOL I am still whipping the egg off of my face.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Don't mind me, I am just an idiot that apparently has no reading no comprehension skill today. LOL I am still whipping the egg off of my face.

Haha I don’t think you guys realize how sad I was I don’t get to see the Tesla coil. If my phone doesn’t die I might join you in your GDT through the night. Always liked you guys for beating the flames in 04.

Reactions: TeslaCoilFan

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
Haha I don’t think you guys realize how sad I was I don’t get to see the Tesla coil. If my phone doesn’t die I might join you in your GDT through the night. Always liked you guys for beating the flames in 04.
Cool. I moved to Alaska 8 years ago. I never got to see it or the big ass jumbotron. That came after I left. I am just glad Seattle is getting a team. I can get there from here easily, and not have to go through customs or leave the city I could easily fly into from Anchorage.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Cool. I moved to Alaska 8 years ago. I never got to see it or the big ass jumbotron. That came after I left. I am just glad Seattle is getting a team. I can get there from here easily, and not have to go through customs or leave the city I could easily fly into from Anchorage.

You should come to a Canucks game when you guys are in town. You will easily beat us and airport customs isn’t bad at all. Plus we got legal (very good) weed. And lots of hot Asian girls if you’re into that.

So how’s this Mons Venus place? Seems to be the best that’s reasonably close to my hotel.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
You should come to a Canucks game when you guys are in town. You will easily beat us and airport customs isn’t bad at all. Plus we got legal (very good) weed. And lots of hot Asian girls if you’re into that.

So how’s this Mons Venus place? Seems to be the best that’s reasonably close to my hotel.
i used to goto mons a lot but friends were in management etc.. been many years since been there now
did go once couple years ago but was one of my best friends pre wedding festivities lol so dont remember much haha dont drink anymore think is close to 10 years and didnt drink that night but did the hangover thing lol

Reactions: PM

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
I think I like resting Stralman so he is fresh for the playoffs. GO BOLTS!

I took a look at the d-man rotation and noticed that Strålman has ONLY been scratched on the first game of a back-to-back and not in any regular rotation unlike the others. Makes perfect sense to keep him fresh, especially since he had difficulty recovering from his injury. Fortunately, he's been looking more like Classic Stråls lately. :DD

Reactions: Sk8M8 and DaBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad