GDT: 2/18/19 - 7:30PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Columbus

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
You guys just spanked them. The bartenders were very amused that a random Canadian was cheering for you at their bar. I would have posted more throughout but my phone almost died and needed to save a bit for uber.

I hope you win it this year. Haven’t seen such a well rounded team like this in a long time. Are you even looking to add anyone at the deadline? Such as a Loui Erickson, Brandon Sutter or Erik Gudbranson? I kid, I kid, that’s just mean.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Who was the last guy to even get 100 assists? Mario? Jagr?

edit: nevermind Jagr didn't do it and Mario did it like 30 years ago.

Sheesh!!!

Joe Thornton had 92 once.

I think it might have been Oates when he played with Hull. (ADD: Nope. 97 career high.)

ADD #2: Wayne did it as late as 1991. Most recent I can find.

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015
You guys just spanked them. The bartenders were very amused that a random Canadian was cheering for you at their bar. I would have posted more throughout but my phone almost died and needed to save a bit for uber.

I hope you win it this year. Haven’t seen such a well rounded team like this in a long time. Are you even looking to add anyone at the deadline? Such as a Loui Erickson, Brandon Sutter or Erik Gudbranson? I kid, I kid, that’s just mean.
Thanks! We appreciate the good vibes. Keep sending them our way when the playoffs roll around, if you don't mind.

Herbert Lewis

FL to AK Bolts fan
Mar 16, 2018
. Sergy s bad pass didn't help the line change that was needed, Definitely not deep enough for the time he had to dump puck deeper across ice (down) ice, I feel bad for Vassy!! Let's Go Dom your time tomorrow to shine!!
That's cool, just like I thought Kuch's unassisted goal should have given one to Coburn, but after watching again, I see I was in error, the puck came off of the CBJ's player.

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
Thanks! We appreciate the good vibes. Keep sending them our way when the playoffs roll around, if you don't mind.

Haha I will definitely be jumping on your bandwagon. I’m a Canucks and senators fan so I won’t be sniffing those any time soon. Although the west is so bad the Canucks could possibly make it to get destroyed in round one again.

Out of curiosity. Do you have any areas you’re looking to boost at the deadline? You’re solid top to bottom so as an outsider I have no idea what you would be looking at. I don’t know you’re cap situation either so you might not have much room anyways.

Reactions: Hit The Lights

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
Haha I will definitely be jumping on your bandwagon. I’m a Canucks and senators fan so I won’t be sniffing those any time soon. Although the west is so bad the Canucks could possibly make it to get destroyed in round one again.

Out of curiosity. Do you have any areas you’re looking to boost at the deadline? You’re solid top to bottom so as an outsider I have no idea what you would be looking at. I don’t know you’re cap situation either so you might not have much room anyways.
we are looking not sure we are active this time around

figure karlsson is a lock myself for next year. know we are highly interested in pan but doubt that can happen at all.... is a lot of people say need toughness a simmonds i disagree but is based on his penalties over his abilities or what would bring.... have no ideal how he has so much pim when hes not fighting etc... is staggering amount.... does he always just take another off the ice 2 times a game?

PM

Glass not 1/2 full
Apr 8, 2014
we are looking not sure we are active this time around

figure karlsson is a lock myself for next year. know we are highly interested in pan but doubt that can happen at all.... is a lot of people say need toughness a simmonds i disagree but is based on his penalties over his abilities or what would bring.... have no ideal how he has so much pim when hes not fighting etc... is staggering amount.... does he always just take another off the ice 2 times a game?

Simmonds is a ticking time bomb. One of those guys who will fall off the cliff any year now and he’s already slowing down. I could see Karlsson joining you guys if you can fit him in although the sharks are looking good too so that might make that trickier. The Bay Area is also a really nice place to live despite the worse taxes and gentlemen’s clubs ;)

Bolt 45

Oct 19, 2015

I mean, some would say we need one more decent RHD, but that's probably just us nitpicking. I'm not sure if we're actively trying to make a move or not. I'm sure we're keeping tabs on who's available, but we're in sort of a weird spot where very few guys would actually make us better. Some on here want us in on Stone or Panarin, but I'm of the mindset that we'd be giving away too much for it to be worth it. Everyone on our team contributes something, and I'd hesitant to mess with a really, really good balance. That's my take, but you'd get a better picture w/r/t cap space, etc. in our Trade Deadline thread.

And there are plenty of open seats on our bandwagon. Enjoy the ride!

Reactions: PM

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
I really hope Columbus pulls it together, I would love to play them in the first round.

Todd1a

Kucherov or prospect
Jun 19, 2014
orlando, fl

I don’t think I would touch this team right now I’d let this thing ride out the rest of the season and in the summer look to try and add karlsson if it’s possible.

Reactions: PM

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Going into this game Stammer was 0+/- after last night it hasn’t changed. I don’t get it?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad