Pre-Game Talk: 2/17 game against the Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

tkddad

Jan 8, 2009
Waterloo
Kind of feeling sorry for Czarnik. I thought he played well last couple of weeks and should be the one being recalled if not for reaching the number of games played for waiver exemption.

Reactions: Ladyfan

DrJustice

Dec 1, 2014
Boston, MA
Have a feeling this has to do with carrying an extra forward who can play center, considering how difficult it would be to recall someone from Providence on the other side of the continent.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
upload_2018-2-16_15-2-58.png

upload_2018-2-16_15-3-24.png

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Looks like a piece of cake huh ? Canucks are a schizo team of late so don’t put this one in the bank yet. They shut out Dallas five nothing the other night then came home to lose two straight while outshooting the opposition heavily. I have sat in that arena too many times expecting an easy win only to go home disappointed and angry. Canuck fans are the worst albeit nice and quiet lately . Let’s keep ‘em that way

Reactions: Chief Nine

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Read today Rask goes tomorrow then they split next 4.Hope Rask plays vs Flames cause he has never lost in regulation to them.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Bruins' McAvoy gives Canucks' Boeser glowing scouting report - Sportsnet.ca

McAvoy spoke with Sportsnet 650 Friday and said he has noticed what his fellow American has been doing this season.

“How could you not see what he’s doing? He’s having a heck of year for himself,” McAvoy told Joey Kenward at Rogers Arena. “Very well deserved. Can’t say I’m too surprised. He’s got such an ability to shoot the puck and put himself in positions to score goals. He’s been doing that since I heard of him when we were 14, 15 I think is when we met, maybe 16 with those USA Hockey development camps and he stood out like a sore thumb. He’s been good for a long time and rightfully so. He works very hard. He’s got a good work ethic, so he’s doing great. I’m very happy for him.”

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010

The most beautiful thing about this clip was watching Ehrhoff being all brave when Quaider was down on the ice, but as soon as Quaider stood up and engaged him he immediately turtled and covered his head. Then once the ref intervened Ehrhoff got all brave again and started jawing, along with Oreskovich. That team was filled with fake tough guys and all-out cowards. I had almost forgotten how much I despised those pukes.

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Shocking getting any praise at all from that idiot . He has been anti Bruin forever . He famously sang Old man River mocking Mark Recchi with Tony Gallagher on air after the Canucks went up two games to zero in the 2011 final .

I remember that.....douche move

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Shocking getting any praise at all from that idiot . He has been anti Bruin forever . He famously sang Old man River mocking Mark Recchi with Tony Gallagher on air after the Canucks went up two games to zero in the 2011 final .
I’ve searched the internet high and low for that clip a couple times. Just can’t find it. Probably deleted by those losers to avoid the embarrassment.

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
The most beautiful thing about this clip was watching Ehrhoff being all brave when Quaider was down on the ice, but as soon as Quaider stood up and engaged him he immediately turtled and covered his head. Then once the ref intervened Ehrhoff got all brave again and started jawing, along with Oreskovich. That team was filled with fake tough guys and all-out cowards. I had almost forgotten how much I despised those pukes.

Marchand was already getting a penalty and Sedin flying in to check him after whistle and Brad saw him last second so ducked.Why should he let Sedin hit him late but of course he is bad guy as usual according to that commentary .Sedin allowed to try and nail him late its ok because he is known as soft.lol Good video.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad