Pre-Game Talk: 2/17 game against the Canucks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Wouldn’t miss it !!
Canuck fans nice and quiet these days. It is wonderful .
Seems like ages since 2011 when I would come home, take off my Bruins jacket and clean the spit off the back of it. Had the back window on my car broken because I had a Bruins sticker on it etc. etc.
Drove down to Seattle for game six and it was like being in another world. Then we drove down to Portland for game seven and although I have never been in Boston I felt like I was. When Bergy scored the first goal and the whole pub cheered I felt like I was home . My wife and I walked back to our hotel wearing our Bruins jersey’s after the game and car horns honked and cheered when they saw our jerseys. Don’t get much of that here that’s for sure .

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I wonder what the Vancouver fans think of that. On the main boards, they mostly seem very unhappy when his name pops up.
A lot of people here in Vancouver seem to point the finger at Trevor Linden much the way Bruins fans point the finger at Neely for mistakes made. It seemed to a lot that one day Linden was running a chain of fitness centres and the next day he was running the team with no in between . Some awful drafting and questionable coaching choices followed .

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Buddy you making your way out?

500+ US, wow.

I gotta see...just got back from Phoenix this week. Supposed to be snow on the highways so watching that. I usually will sit in sections 118-120...where the cool fans hang out:thumbu:

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
Wouldn’t miss it !!
Canuck fans nice and quiet these days. It is wonderful .
Seems like ages since 2011 when I would come home, take off my Bruins jacket and clean the spit off the back of it. Had the back window on my car broken because I had a Bruins sticker on it etc. etc.
Drove down to Seattle for game six and it was like being in another world. Then we drove down to Portland for game seven and although I have never been in Boston I felt like I was. When Bergy scored the first goal and the whole pub cheered I felt like I was home . My wife and I walked back to our hotel wearing our Bruins jersey’s after the game and car horns honked and cheered when they saw our jerseys. Don’t get much of that here that’s for sure .

That's dirty..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad