Status
Not open for further replies.

sooshii

still dancing
Sponsor
Jan 25, 2009
Philly burbs
How crazy is that :laugh:

I was just thinking that it's interesting that Bergeron is in Vancouver where he won his first Olympic gold as well, while the Olympics are going on this year.

So was he:

"I wouldn't say that I'm necessarily circling the date on the calendar, but anytime I see that's where we're going, it definitely brings back a lot of great memories," said Bergeron, who helped the Bruins to their first title in 39 years with two goals in a Game 7 victory over the Canucks in 2011.

"You think about the Stanley Cup run, but also you think about the Olympics - it was here as well [in 2010]," added Bergeron, who won gold with Team Canada. "It definitely is a special city for me. It doesn't matter how many years it's been, it's always going to be very special to my heart."

Mantis

I am a doctah
Mar 7, 2011
Crimetown, Saskatchewan
Love the Bruins annual Western Canada roadtrip. I live near Edmonton so thats the only bruins game I usually attend live every season. Gotta miss it this year as I will be at my own hockey tournement in Grande Prairie.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
It is very pretty out there though. I was there only for a day after a cruise.

Alaska?
I always want to take the kids on that but they prefer cross-country train trips. (disappointed last year as the tracks up to Churchill broke and we couldn't go look for polar bears)

That's what we have out here. We're pretty.

b in vancouver

Jul 28, 2005
with the Bruins in Van. Anyone else wish they were in the Olympics right now?
I know allegiances would be split but... just really wanted to watch Marchand - Bergeron - Crosby again as I feel we've kinda been robbed of that as hockey fans.

Reactions: Ladyfan

Dr Hook

It’s Called Ruins
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2005
Tyler, TX
The most beautiful thing about this clip was watching Ehrhoff being all brave when Quaider was down on the ice, but as soon as Quaider stood up and engaged him he immediately turtled and covered his head. Then once the ref intervened Ehrhoff got all brave again and started jawing, along with Oreskovich. That team was filled with fake tough guys and all-out cowards. I had almost forgotten how much I despised those pukes.

I think Ehroff was running from that mullet- probably thought it was contagious :laugh:

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
I’ve searched the internet high and low for that clip a couple times. Just can’t find it. Probably deleted by those losers to avoid the embarrassment.
I did the same many times . I know it was there for a while too. I have never seen anything completely scrubbed from the Net but that is gone. I guess even those douche bags were embarrassed by it after the loss

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
Alaska?
I always want to take the kids on that but they prefer cross-country train trips. (disappointed last year as the tracks up to Churchill broke and we couldn't go look for polar bears)

That's what we have out here. We're pretty.
I took my 80 year old Mother. It was excellent. We did a 3 day land tour first.

I would go again.

Vancouver seemed like a very nice city. I would like to go to the arenas in Western Canada some year (before I am too old) to see the B's play.

I would also love to do a trip on a train across Canada. It is very expensive.

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
The booing Chara gets in Mtl. Is going to sound like birds chirping compared to what you'll here tonight every time Marshy touches the puck . It is staggering how much he is hated here ... And I wear my Marchand jersey proudly as often as I can
This from a team that cultivated and supported the careers of Matt Cooke , Kessler , Odjick , Burrows ,Bertuzzi among others . Hypocrites

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
The booing Chara gets in Mtl. Is going to sound like birds chirping compared to what you'll here tonight every time Marshy touches the puck . It is staggering how much he is hated here ... And I wear my Marchand jersey proudly as often as I can
This from a team that cultivated and supported the careers of Matt Cooke , Kessler , Odjick , Burrows ,Bertuzzi among others . Hypocrites

Marchy can blow kisses.

Be careful. Some of those fans are unstable. Have fun and cheer loud for Brad and the boys !

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Marchy can blow kisses.

Be careful. Some of those fans are unstable. Have fun and cheer loud for Brad and the boys !
I would like nothing better than to spot them out and about here . They usually spend a couple days here and stay at the Sutton downtown . I was downtown last night and had my eyes open for a giant , a guy with a chip toothed grin and a little guy with a toucan nose .
Used to be easy to get in and watch practices etc but those days are long gone with NHL security .
Can you watch Bruins practices at Warrior in Boston ?

Ladyfan

Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I would like nothing better than to spot them out and about here . They usually spend a couple days here and stay at the Sutton downtown . I was downtown last night and had my eyes open for a giant , a guy with a chip toothed grin and a little guy with a toucan nose .
Used to be easy to get in and watch practices etc but those days are long gone with NHL security .
Can you watch Bruins practices at Warrior in Boston ?
Probably. At least some of the practices.

I have yet to get to that arena.

I used to go to Wilmington in July to see the rookie camp and once to see regular camp.

I live in NH so the Warrior is out of the way. Someday I will get there.

I go to most (all some years) of the home games in Boston so I see the B's up close often. They are a likeable bunch :thumbu:

Budddy

Dec 9, 2008
Okanagan
Mother Nature against me today...snow storm in the Okanagan so not gonna make the drive. Couldn't leave any earlier.

To all the HF posters who are at game, have a great time! I will be watching!

Zillah

Bleed Black and Gold
Apr 4, 2011
West Kelowna B.C.
Probably. At least some of the practices.

I have yet to get to that arena.

I used to go to Wilmington in July to see the rookie camp and once to see regular camp.

I live in NH so the Warrior is out of the way. Someday I will get there.

I go to most (all some years) of the home games in Boston so I see the B's up close often. They are a likeable bunch :thumbu:
I have to get to Boston one day soon to see a game . I might never leave , lol . Till then I will remain envious if all of you lucky enough to live in Black and Goldland . I would even love to be able to watch a game in a pub there . It would be nice to not be the only one cheering when they score.
You sit right by the bench correct ? Oh my !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad