GDT: 2/16/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Outside of Cole, Pacioretty and Plekanec they don't have any real major weapons up front. Just don't take any penalties and Subban won't be doing much either. I'm not really worried about it.

They're a mess. They'll be lucky to get a retread coach once the seasons over

Reactions: DFC

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Has Drouin ever scored against us? Or do anything noteworthy

Well done you have well and screwed us.
giphy.gif

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
On another not, I was looking at special teams stats. The Bolts are number 1 on the PP. We are 3rd in PK. The sHabs are 30th on the PK, while being number 20 the PP.

So no PPs for us tonight then.

I'm pretty amazed that our PK is that good. We go through hot and cold streaks with it, it seems. But what's crazy is Point, arguably our best PKer (him or Cirelli) isn't even on a unit right now.

Seriously. All hail Yzerman.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Outside of Cole, Pacioretty and Plekanec they don't have any real major weapons up front. Just don't take any penalties and Subban won't be doing much either. I'm not really worried about it.

They're a mess. They'll be lucky to get a retread coach once the seasons over

You never know though. #33 in net could always **** us. He has a history of doing that to teams.

Reactions: AlwaysSunnyInTampa

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
So no PPs for us tonight then.

I'm pretty amazed that our PK is that good. We go through hot and cold streaks with it, it seems. But what's crazy is Point, arguably our best PKer (him or Cirelli) isn't even on a unit right now.

Seriously. All hail Yzerman.

Best thing ever for our PK was to get rid of Bowness. Aside from Cirelli, the rest of the PK personnel are the same. It's HOW they PK now that works. Kudos to Todd Richards! :clap:

Reactions: Hit The Lights

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Don't tell me we're going to wear these jerseys on like 90% of our home games in the rest of the regular season...

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Much better. That's why you shoot: creates havoc. Joseph's game is best when it's meat and potatoes, IMO.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad