GDT: 2/16/19 - 7:00PM EDT - Montréal vs Tampa Bay

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Habs gave it all they had so it was a good game. Bolts have so many ways to beat a team and really Price is still the only great player they have.
Oh yeah Domi their best forward isn’t fit to polish Yanni’s skates

The way we turned it on in the 3rd kind of shows you the separation between the teams. I really do believe we've been coasting for a month or two now, and being very selective about when to go full throttle. We played a very controlled game for two periods, and then, going into the 3rd 0-0, we just hit a gear the Habs couldn't match. At one point we were outshooting them 12-1 or something. Even once it got to garbage time, they couldn't generate much.

Vasy had a couple of big moments, but this game was like a Thank You for all the times he's bailed us out. One of the easier shut outs you'll ever see.

Reactions: CupsOverCash

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL

Don't forget the beaches.

I've been in Orlando for most of this season and, like, wtf? How do people live in the interior of this state, or the interior anywhere for that matter? As things are right now, I can't wait to get back to the Bay Area. This "big city an hour away from the nearest beaches in Florida" thing is complete rubbish.

Reactions: Hoek

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->