GDT: 2/15/21 - 7:00PM EDT - Florida vs Tampa Bay

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Never was a fan of Jan Rutta, but I will admit, he has been better than I thought he would be this season.
He is covering the loss of say, someone like Bogo, pretty well.

Of course, it DOES help him that he is constantly partnered with Victor Hedman, who can carry just about any D partner.

Also, I am liking Luke Schenn's play.
He has been improving his game since he left Toronto and Philly.
In Arizona, he seemed to have stepped things up...that has continued with the Bolts.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Panthers with the best scoring chance on that PP, Gourde's passing is so bad, put this guy in front of the net and call it a day.

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
Never was a fan of Jan Rutta, but I will admit, he has been better than I thought he would be this season.
He is covering the loss of say, someone like Bogo, pretty well.

Of course, it DOES help him that he is constantly partnered with Victor Hedman, who can carry just about any D partner.

Also, I am liking Luke Schenn's play.
He has been improving his game since he left Toronto and Philly.
In Arizona, he seemed to have stepped things up...that has continued with the Bolts.
Meanwhile, back on the ranch...

Felonious Python

Minor League Degenerate
Aug 20, 2004
The Rooms To Go spot is actually a pretty good one to plug Bolts Gaming. I haven't been on there in a good while, but looking at their lengthiest videos, an hour or two a day on stream probably isn't going to cut it. I'm a YouTube guy, but you need some degeneracy to succeed at Twitch.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad