uHepik7.png

0iGRSkU.png

pq3lOTZ.png

RlQDYzR.png

Last edited:

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Who is starting Bishop or Vash? I really hope Bishop turns his game around, or we trade him this offseason for an actual top pairing D-man.

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo
Who is starting Bishop or Vash? I really hope Bishop turns his game around, or we trade him this offseason for an actual top pairing D-man.

Bish was starting to look great until Vassy was brought up, I worry he's gotten into Bens head.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
This is the last game I will be able to watch until Saturday against the Yotes so the team better make it a good one, especially after that thing they called a hockey game three nights ago.

Here's the the hope that we'll get a good game though and the team comes out ready (it's another afternoon game even if it airs at 8.00pm) and want to get back on track.

I think we'll see Bishop tonight and Vasy against the Kings (at least that's what I hope).

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
This is the last game I will be able to watch until Saturday against the Yotes so the team better make it a good one, especially after that thing they called a hockey game three nights ago.

Here's the the hope that we'll get a good game though and the team comes out ready (it's another afternoon game even if it airs at 8.00pm) and want to get back on track.

I think we'll see Bishop tonight and Vasy against the Kings (at least that's what I hope).

Is it Vasy or Vassy or Vasi? :(

Bolts win 5-2.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Is it Vasy or Vassy or Vasi? :(

Bolts win 5-2.

I say 'Vasy' because that's what he has written on the front of his helmet but I think everyone understand no matter what you use that it's him you're talking about.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Too much skill on this Sharks team for our blue line Noobs to handle. They pound our right side for 7 goals on their first 8 shots, and at the first intermission Evgeni Nabokov makes a shocking return to the NHL and extracts his revenge on us by shutting us down in periods 2 and 3, and then gives Frantz Jean the DX crotch chop while skating out to receive 1st Star applause.

Steven Stamkos finishes the game -9 and demands a trade to Toronto. We receive Olli Jokinen as compensation.

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
Not sure where to post this but if you have Directv center ice is free all week so I'll be able to watch a few of these games. Hopefully Connolly can stay hot and pot a couple more.

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
118VSml.png

Not a huge fan of these line combinations... just a couple of tweaks...

27 Drouin - 91 Stamkos - 24 Callahan (Stamkos needs Drouin more than Drouin needs Stamkos at this point)
18 Palat - 9 Johnson - 86 Kucherov (DO NOT TOUCH THIS LINE)
17 Killorn - 51 Filppula - 10 Morrow (Line of misfit toys)
13 Paquette - 11 Boyle - 14 Connolly (This may be the 2nd best line on the team, sadly)

The defense pairings are what they are going to be since Cooper wants an experience player on at all times.

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Too much skill on this Sharks team for our blue line Noobs to handle. They pound our right side for 7 goals on their first 8 shots, and at the first intermission Evgeni Nabokov makes a shocking return to the NHL and extracts his revenge on us by shutting us down in periods 2 and 3, and then gives Frantz Jean the DX crotch chop while skating out to receive 1st Star applause.

Steven Stamkos finishes the game -9 and demands a trade to Toronto. We receive Olli Jokinen as compensation.

Who fed you the Xanax, Sunshine?:laugh:

berlin

04, 20, 21, CHAMPS
Jul 14, 2012
Kokomo

Not a huge fan of these line combinations... just a couple of tweaks...

27 Drouin - 91 Stamkos - 24 Callahan [COLOR="DimGray"](Stamkos needs Drouin more than Drouin needs Stamkos at this point)[/COLOR]
18 Palat - 9 Johnson - 86 Kucherov [COLOR="DimGray"](DO NOT TOUCH THIS LINE)[/COLOR]
17 Killorn - 51 Filppula - 10 Morrow [COLOR="DimGray"](Line of misfit toys)[/COLOR]
13 Paquette - 11 Boyle - 14 Connolly [COLOR="DimGray"](This may be the 2nd best line on the team, sadly)[/COLOR]

The defense pairings are what they are going to be since Cooper wants an experience player on at all times.[/QUOTE]

Flip Morrow with Connolly and YES PLEASE!

dbieon12

Vinik-Brisebois-Cooper
Jul 22, 2010
It's time for Steven StandClose to step up. He needs to earn that 'C' on his sweater and in his name.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York

LOL!

Well Stamkos leaving would fix our line chemistry problems. ;)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad