GDT: 2/14/16 - 6:00PM EDT - St. Louis VS Tampa Bay

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
The coverage of the d was pretty bad. WE gave St. Lois several 1-0 and 2-0 break away from the neutral zone to our end. The scouts for their team broke down the coverages and the match ups.

Last edited:

chasespace

Jul 19, 2010
Gator Nation
When Stamkos gets new linemates he acts like a kid in a candy store, after he's had them for a few weeks he acts like a kid still eating that exact same candy.

bigduga

Oct 4, 2009
we out played a serious contender imho playing about as well as they can play and we DOMINATED THEM

"A serious contender playing about as well as they can play" has not been an accurate assessment of the st. louis blues since sometime before thanksgiving.

i personally think tarasenko is the bar of the most dangerous guy in the game right now and kucherov actually out played him in my eyes tonight which makes me feel very good

Be as happy as you want about Kucherov's performance, but Tarasenko has ten points (5/5) in 19 games since January 1. If he's the most dangerous player in the game right now, I'll eat Ovechkin's hat and pay Patrick Kane's Defense fees.

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
"A serious contender playing about as well as they can play" has not been an accurate assessment of the st. louis blues since sometime before thanksgiving.

Be as happy as you want about Kucherov's performance, but Tarasenko has ten points (5/5) in 19 games since January 1. If he's the most dangerous player in the game right now, I'll eat Ovechkin's hat and pay Patrick Kane's Defense fees.

hes still evolving and is a child in terms of those two others and i watch him to verify kucherovs growth is just one of the guys i watch as a comparison is others from dallas etc..

i dont put a young guys couple year players growth against a top five player in game dont put a crosby or ovie or toews or kane against a palat or tyjo or kucherov

i want to see a growth like a hall benn seguin kucherov tarasenko tavares some calgary guys etc... i love tarasenko who has one of the best shots in the league but is not one dimensional etc..etc..

tarasenko is dangerous every shift and he has became the guy to me for st louis like kucherov is becoming the guy in tampa

is my own views so eat any hat you wish lol

and the only teams that really scare me are the west chicago st louis anaheim and los angeles

i am a little scared of luongo he can beast it but feel we are better team same than they are with chips down i do not worry about washington they just fall apart and feel will again till they prove otherwise dont care regular season you can say that same thing with st louis but i dont feel that way about them for whatever reasons mostly they got kids that might make a difference and their style matches us pretty well at times they were the team i viewed last year as second to chicago that i really hoped not to play

anaheim is also a scary team just dont have full handle on them since they woke up but i thought last year perry at net would give us issues

anyway is my two cents if im right more than wrong im happy:)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad