GDT: 2/13/15 "I've Been Sober" - Panthers VS Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

catEye

The Barkov Era
Dec 27, 2008
Miami, FL.
A bunch of discumbabolated individual trying to make at the very least a decent pass..doesn't feel like team out there. Oh and the one timer bjugs pp attempt is becoming to predictable don't you think? Might want to try mix it up a bit.

FlaPanthers11

Cats Are Coming?
Aug 30, 2013
A bunch of discumbabolated individual trying to make at the very least a decent pass..doesn't feel like team out there. Oh and the one timer bjugs pp attempt is becoming to predictable don't you think? Might want to try mix it up a bit.

Not to mention he hasn't actually scored a goal from it yet (has he?) while Pirri and Kulikov have both benefitted from the new system.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008
I ****ing knew this would happen after they scored 6 goals in one game.

Yup. Used up all of our alloted goals for the week that game. Lol.

obviously we won't be scoring 2-3 goals a game. Just disheartening to see the team closing the point gap to then no show on the scoreboard for two games.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
Don't worry guys. We just need to fall behind Boston a little bit more, then we can start playing well and winning again. Unfortunately, once we catch up again it will be back to playing bush league hockey.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
One thing is sure better have Thornton playing when we face them next time...

Would not suprise me one bit to see the lowlifer Garbutt(Cooke 2.0) trying something....

Gentle Man

09/12
Nov 15, 2011
Ontario, CA
Plot twist, gallant gets traded

Plus side, Boston is losing and no ground is lost....technically.

Also, Panthers have been allowing 2 goals a game now since New York. Gonna win more than you lose allowing 2 a game.

after this game, and the Berg incident, Some moves are gonna go down soon. Hopefully the team is within striking distance of Boston to make something out of it.

Feeling a win Sunday.

Last edited:

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
Tallon, would you give us a quick explanation to why you traded Gallant?
Dale: " I thought he didn't give 100% these past few games "

GG: "I gave 100% but like I said I had no puck luck.I played hellava game at the helm but like I said I couldn't convert the chances into wins."

Aksu

all hail Barky
Nov 10, 2013
Florida
All four mods are gone, and most of the board members stopped posting on the Stars board and made a new site. That's why the GDT was only 3 pages.

Oh, yeah I was surprised to see only 3 pages on a get :laugh: so what made them change to another site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad