GDT: 2/13/15 "I've Been Sober" - Panthers VS Stars

Status
Not open for further replies.

spacemanatee

May 18, 2014
He signed on a better team in a different conference with a chance to win and play with sedins...I would have loved him but highly doubt he would sign here

yeah i know where he signed but it's not like it would have been impossible for tallon to have signed him.
it's weird how we even got any player to sign with us, right?

Jan 19, 2006
Might have been low after watching but if he goes shoulder hit It would probly be called headshot.Seguin was in a bad spot ... it's unfortunate but It was a hip check..stayed on his skates and got low... Seguin gotta take some some responsibility cutting through middle with puck in skates and head down.. hockey 101

Well it's like the Booth hit.

No doubt he should have had his head up, but it doesn't excuse Richards.

Just because you wander into a bad neighborhood doesn't mean you deserve to be shot.

Pukboy5kroner

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Might have been low after watching but if he goes shoulder hit It would probly be called headshot.Seguin was in a bad spot ... it's unfortunate but It was a hip check..stayed on his skates and got low... Seguin gotta take some some responsibility cutting through middle with puck in skates and head down.. hockey 101

Don't be one of those guys.

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL

It was a clip first point of contact was the knee you can't go that low.

http://video.nhl.com/videocenter/console?id=464954

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
yeah if he hits him in the head. i said shoulder to chest/shoulder

He was looking at the ice... could have been shoulder to chest but guaranteed his head takes some contact cause of how bad of a position he put himself in... and because seGuin and Florida probly ssuspensiin

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
I agree. I think Kulikov had no intent to injure.

He just botched the check badly.

Doesn't change the fact that it was a bad, irresponsible hit.

Again, for karma's sake I really hope Seguin is okay.

He botched the hit yeah. But why do you even go for a hipper there? You stand the guy up and hit him shoulder to shoulder. Stupid approach, stupid hit, stupid penalty, ended the game. Horrible.

Benched

Jan 2, 2007
He was looking at the ice... could have been shoulder to chest but guaranteed his head takes some contact cause of how bad of a position he put himself in... and because seGuin and Florida probly ssuspensiin

Would rather him hit a guy in the shoulder and it be his fault for not keeping his head up.

Jan 19, 2006
He botched the hit yeah. But why do you even go for a hipper there? You stand the guy up and hit him shoulder to shoulder. Stupid approach, stupid hit, stupid penalty, ended the game. Horrible.

I agree.

Kulikov plays great the majority of the time - then does something god-awful-stupid.

batting1k

Mar 3, 2013
whew. good thing bergy didn't play...he could've caused us to score negative goals tonight

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
In what world should a Panthers fan start a thread on the main board about the Seguin hit come onnn....

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Lost to a better team tonight again... played good not great... never gave up... lehtonen was solid... made some big saves... Montoya too... pp cost us again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad