GDT: 2/11/23 - 1:00PM EDT - Tampa Bay @ Dallas

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Let's not forget the elite playmaker that is Alex Killorn making the whole play happen. Two assists today after picking up three the other night. Elite playmaker, as I said.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
Let's not forget the elite playmaker that is Alex Killorn making the whole play happen. Two assists today after picking up three the other night. Elite playmaker, as I said.

Scoring at the same pace as Matt Duchene, Nick Suzuki and Patrice Bergeron.

Bagel and Killer are 2 of the best value in the league right now, there's like 90 points between them for 6M or 1 Celery.

Fan from AK

May 19, 2021
Alaska
Just in case others didn't see my retraction of the stupid things I have said about Cirelli, HE HAS BEEN GREAT since I spoke in stupidity. I was wrong, I took one bad night for him in the faceoff circle and turned it in to for a lack of a better word, stupid. The past 2 games he was the best n player on the ice IMO. I admit I was wrong.

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
Good win boys. Great way to start this stupid road trip!

Screen Shot 02-11-23 at 05.09 PM.JPG

Last edited:

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
The line with Hagel Cirelli and Killorn is the kind of line that is going to dominate come playoff time. Oh and they were ridiculous this game too

BoltSTH

Sep 4, 2008
Tampa
Anyone else notice that whenever we need a goal or protecting against one that it is always Sergachev - Hedman pairing the Cooper puts out. Been that since protecting the 1 goal the cup winning game against the Habs. Maybe Cooper thinks Segachev is better than a lot of posters think.

Sky04

Jan 8, 2009
The line with Hagel Cirelli and Killorn is the kind of line that is going to dominate come playoff time. Oh and they were ridiculous this game too

Kind of ironic because that's the line that couldn't do anything when they were together last playoffs.

Reactions: Rschmitz

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I agree, but it seemed like Coop swapped Stamkos and Hagel again in this game. But I think come playoff time, that's where we're gonna go (17-71-38). I don't think we want Stamkos tied down with a defensive assignment, considering it's almost certain Cirelli will be.

Reactions: Rschmitz

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad