GDT: #2 - 10/7/13 | New York Rangers @ Los Angeles Kings | 10:30 PM - MSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
In breaking news, I've just been informed that I will be the new coach of the Philly Flyers. I look forward to carrying on the solid tradition of winning attitude and playoff appearances. I will be evaluating the roster immediately in the coming week. I've also just been informed I've been fired as the coach of the Flyers. I've enjoyed my time here and look forward to supporting the organization.

:laugh::laugh:

redfzn

Nov 12, 2007
NYC
bmcccuny.facebook.com
In breaking news, I've just been informed that I will be the new coach of the Philly Flyers. I look forward to carrying on the solid tradition of winning attitude and playoff appearances. I will be evaluating the roster immediately in the coming week. I've also just been informed I've been fired as the coach of the Flyers. I've enjoyed my time here and look forward to supporting the organization.

cool story.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
Who is this #19 and what did he do with Brad Richards. You know he's playing well when the word "beaver" isn't in every post. :laugh:

broadwayblue

Mar 4, 2004
NYC
Pretty solid all around game. Hoping for more than 1 shot on 3 power plays next game though. Nice win though!

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Only watched 2/3 of third period. Zuke looks like he´s having a good game. How´s he played tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad