Jan 31, 2009
Florida
hahahaha that 2nd anaheim goal wtf luo?

qei3Alg.png

PanthersHockey1

South by Southeast
Mar 11, 2010
Palm Trees
Man when those guys are on we have two of the best up-and-coming dish masters in the nhl with barkov and huberdeau.

Need to get those guys some snipers and they will start racking up points faster than bolland cashes his checks.

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Kampfel has been really good, what happened to his career trajectory? Won a Cup and never got another chance at the NHL level. Anyone know why?

He actually didn,t win the Cup, he only played 39 games that season and the cut off is 41 games. So his name isn't on the Cup.

Erased

Jun 18, 2014
Man when those guys are on we have two of the best up-and-coming dish masters in the nhl with barkov and huberdeau.

Need to get those guys some snipers and they will start racking up points faster than bolland cashes his checks.

I'd hate to break up the chemistry between them I think Huberdeau would be even better if he went back to setting up Bjugstad. Bjugstad seems to gave slowed down a bit since Bjuggerdeau broke up.

gudzilla

Aug 9, 2012
I'd hate to break up the chemistry between them I think Huberdeau would be even better if he went back to setting up Bjugstad. Bjugstad seems to gave slowed down a bit since Bjuggerdeau broke up.

both of them can score though, a complimentary scoring winger thats not good two-way can slot in nicely with them

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
If we miraculously make it to the Cup this season, I really like our chances if it's against the Ducks. Great overall game. I don't know what it is when we face them, but we apparently have their number.

The Wild will not be easy to beat at all. We've only beat them four times out of sixteen games in our history and have one measly win ever in Minnesota.

It's good to know that I didn't give up on the team yet only being four points back of the Bruins with two games in hand.

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002
Did not see the game. Only highlights

Did we outplay them and did the Ducks show up at all game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad