GDT: #2 - 10/11/14 | New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I gotta say, I'm complaining a lot about some of these forwards, but two goals isn't shabby. 4 ****ing goals allowed by Talbot is horse ****.

Zucc36

Jan 8, 2011
Can´t believe how bad Zucc has been the first two games. Totally unacceptable from the leading point scorer last year.

Mikos87

Mar 19, 2002
Visit site
again miller can't take a pass. miller isn't paying attention. just millering along.

Same with Brassard. Rangers depth in the middle is woeful right now. At least Miller had a couple of good shifts, Brassard's been disengaged like he's back in Columbus.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
again miller can't take a pass. miller isn't paying attention. just millering along.

mil·ler·ing noun \ˈmiləriŋ, -rēŋ\

Full Definition of MILLERING

: the occupation or business of a miller

Millering

Verb. The act of smoothly removing another male from conversation with a female that is found attractive. Normally done by silently creeping up behind the unsuspecting male and insinuating oneself into the conversation when the unwanted male is least suspecting it. When done properly both the original male and female don't realize the switch until several moments later. Usually the female does not object for she has already succombed to the insinuating male's Brute-Spice.

MysticLeviathan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 7, 2013
Duclari's been beasting. If only he got that breakaway goal. Still, his skill and vision are overall amazing.

MrEctions

Willy Nilly
Apr 24, 2007
Clinton, Ny
I miss the Cam Talbot of last year. What happened to that guy. He looks lost tonight. Hell he's done pirouettes in his crease like 3 times, and his rebound control is terrible. This game is tied at worse if Hank starter like he shouldve. These 2 divisional points are way more important than a Home start and points against the Leafs.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Duclair should have 4 or 5 points between the first 2 games. The kid is legit and I hope he sticks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad