GDT: #2 - 10/11/14 | New York Rangers @ Columbus Blue Jackets | Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfpack21

Dec 14, 2008
Ranger fan in Jersey
Guys i need major help right now. I cant figure out how to watch the ref camera angle or even swith cameras. I just bought nhl gamecenter ice today and i watch it from my xbox 360. Any help on how to switch camera angle will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Boruto

Jun 27, 2011
our play in the neutral zone is insufferable. We're doing fine in the offensive zone but we're giving the puck away every 23 seconds.

TheTakedown

Puck is Life
Jul 11, 2012
refs are complete trash tonight.... they're definitely trying to give CBJ the home win...

Just realized it's their home opener... no wonder

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
what are you talking about?

Bobs save I mean. Not to sound like I don't think Hank would make it. Actually Hank makes the save since he play deep in net so the ground to cover is less, and he is fast and big enough. But caught in that position right there. Tough save. Hanks is not knowing for fully splitting.

Kane One

Feb 6, 2010
Brooklyn, New NY
Guys i need major help right now. I cant figure out how to watch the ref camera angle or even swith cameras. I just bought nhl gamecenter ice today and i watch it from my xbox 360. Any help on how to switch camera angle will be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Ref angle? If your TV is in front of you, turn 180 degrees, put your TV on mute, and just make **** up in your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad