2-1 TB Habs on the chopping block

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
Ah, right. Forgot about that EN goal :laugh: Just a laughable and depressing offense...

If only we could read what's going through Price's mind while he's watching the team in front of him do nothing offensively most nights in the playoffs.

We are a grinding team.. Accept it. - Michel Therrien

Haaabs

Jul 16, 2010
Montreal
In the final hour.. Therrien does what he does.. Makes no changes.

Clown.

What do you expect him to make? Adjustements? It's a good gameplan Therrien came up with the day he was hired and we've been using it against every team. It's not like we've lost 8 straight to Tampa. It's not like Price has been saving our ass all year :sarcasm:

You expect him to change the powerplay? Law of averages, its bound to work soon enough. Teams haven't figured out that the only thing we try is have Subban shoot it. :sarcasm:

BeliveauFan4ever

Apr 10, 2006
It has been mentionned a bit here and there, but the constant shuffling of the lines, even in the playoffs, mustn't help our offense. Trying to find chemistry when lines are on shuffle every game seems like a difficult thing to do. I wonder what was the average number of games any given line spent toghether this season. I'd be willing to bet it's no more than 5-6 straight games.

That sends the wrong message to the players: "Oh, we have trouble generating offense. Not my fault, must be because I wasn't playing with the right guys. Even if it doesn't work this time, I'll just wait for the next scramble"

Just find some combinations that make sense and stick to them. We've had a few good lines this season, but they ended up dismantled like any other after a 1-2 game scoreless streak.

Winner.

Our 12 forwards look like 12 puzzle pieces belonging to 12 different puzzles.

It's why our passing sucks. Our lousy passing makes us work extra hard to get the puck back so we can make the next bad pass...

No wonder fans here and elsewhere are becoming numb and indifferent to the result.

How we play the game, most nights, turns a win into a guilty pleasure.

Takeru

Oct 6, 2014
what do you expect him to make? Adjustements? It's a good gameplan therrien came up with the day he was hired by pittsburgh, and hasn't changed since then and we've been using it against every team. It's not like we've lost 8 straight to tampa. It's not like price has been saving our ass all year :sarcasm:

You expect him to change the powerplay? Law of averages, its bound to work soon enough. Teams haven't figured out that the only thing we try is have subban shoot it. :sarcasm:

fify

coolasprICE

Mar 7, 2008
Montreal

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad