GDT: #2 - 01/20/2013 | Penguins @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

haveandare

Jul 2, 2009
New York
Nash looked good. DZ looked good. Richards has been productive despite making mistakes.

Gaborik needs to step up.

Bickel is making way too many mistakes. As much as I like his heart, you can't play like that for too long without being demoted.

They make stupid passes at their own blue line when breaking out way too often. Gotta get on that. On the plus side, the PP looked better and the PK is looking pretty effective.

Ceff Jarter

Registered Duster
Aug 6, 2012
Maybe it was an overreaction by me, but what would their mods do if a hoard of Rangers fans rubbed it in a bit after a loss. lol

Most CBJ fans that i know wants the Rangers to win the east. I get the sense that maybe I'm bad luck and/or unwanted lol. Best of luck this year. :) I'm sure Cally and the leaders on that team will get guys focused and knock the rust off

offdacrossbar

misfit fanboy
Jun 25, 2006
da cuse
Game was bad, but Lundqvist was terrible. He knows how bad he played and I think it'll give him motivation.

This team needs an ass kicking in practice.

come on jon. thats bein a little overzealous.

look at the goals. can you really say hank sucked that bad ?

torts made the change to try and shake his team to life. coaches do that all the time and not always cuz the goaltender is sucking.

i do agree tho. hank will take the blame, thats just how he is. hes not just an elite stand on his head nightly goalie, hes an elite standup guy.

Hunter Gathers

The Crown
Feb 27, 2002
parts unknown
come on jon. thats bein a little overzealous.

look at the goals. can you really say hank sucked that bad ?

torts made the change to try and shake his team to life. coaches do that all the time and not always cuz the goaltender is sucking.

i do agree tho. hank will take the blame, thats just how he is. hes not just an elite stand on his head nightly goalie, hes an elite standup guy.

Yes. He was terrible. How can you think he was anything but? It happens. He's going to be terrible at times. It's not unheard of. He had some seriously terrible games last year, even. No idea why people can't be honest sometimes about either the goalie in hockey or the QB in football.

He'll be fine, but today he sucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad