GDT: #2 - 01/20/2013 | Penguins @ New York Rangers | 7:00 PM - MSG, NHL NET Pt. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Punxrocknyc19*

and no one goes after Orpik.. great sticking up for each other..

Maineice11

Dec 7, 2006
Maine
empty net goal...sad loss, but saw some good things, and bad things, but they lost both games as a team and it appeared they were starting to gel a bit and were looking better near the end....kreider took a headshot...orpik better get a good suspension for that....I hope kreider is alright

Saitama

Oct 20, 2010
Winnipeg
It's ok, I've got the Jets game tomorrow vs Boston....aw crap. Am I going to see a team I like win a game any time soon? :cry:

ChrisKreider20

But y u mad?
Jul 21, 2004
Toronto
The news is Nash is our first dominant player since Jagr.
The bad news is we purged our depth and really miss Anisimov, Fedotenko, Prust and Dubinsky.
And the worst news is we have a crisis at right D and that hole needs to be filled.
Also, I'd be shocked if Torts didn't start Nash-Richards-Gaborik next game with Gaborik on the right side.

Clown Fiesta

Aug 15, 2005
Montana
No reason to throw a hit like that in that situation but whatever

No reason to play the game hard until the horn blows? Serious with this comment? If a Ranger had done that you would be dancing around.

nope, shoulder to the head...I hate this rule because there is no accountability for keeping your head down, but it is a rule in the nhl...per last season incidents I would expect orpik to get a suspension

Since when does the person throwing the hit become accountable for the other players positioning? Other than when a player turns his back that is. Orpik had Kreider lined up, Kreider reached and exposed himself. An example I would agree with you on is Adams on McDonagh, in which case Adams probably should have avoided that contact.

Petey Pucks

Feb 10, 2009
Jersey City, NJ
Micheletti saying this pittsburgh team "was boy really good!" is killing me...it's more like he should have said "this rangers team....boy they really sucked!!!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad