1st round winners and losers

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Are you certain and absolutely sure we are destined to pick top 5 again???Because if are please tell me next weeks lottery numbers
God this is stupid. Picking numbers out of thin air and assessing a situation where there is plenty of information available IS NOT THE SAME THING HF.

OUTHOUSE

Feb 16, 2008
99 Rideau
If I remember correctly, the Isles and Wings were also considered winners back in 2010 with their picks of Kabanov and Pulkkinen.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
I just don't get why Arizona didn't move down. Detroit and Vancouver would have been viable options to move up, especially with 8/9/10 breathing down their necks and NYI having 11+12. Zadina in particular must have been great bait, and with Detroit linked to a dman Van might well have wanted to block a team overtaking them.

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
I'm happy that NYI did well with our picks. Their fans and posters were nothing by classy and polite when we traded for Hamonic. We likely move those picks to improve our roster anyways and I'm cool with you guy drafting with our picks.

In regards to us being draft losers for not having our pick... IMO, if it wasn't NYI picking with our pick, I think we likely trade this pick anyways to someone else. We need some serious help on RW and a prospect thats probably 2-3 years away from hitting our roster is not going to help. That being said, it does sting a lot in the sense that we likely could have traded those picks directly for a RW we needed, with extra picks left over had we not traded for Hamonic, but I get why Treliving did what he did. Our season was a disaster even with several players essentially with career highs.

Reactions: PWJunior

hairylikebear

///////////////
Apr 30, 2009
Houston
The only losers are those from Dallas how booooooooooord Bettman without anhy repect to the loss of the Bronco's family.

Literally every city boos him on sight. He just decided to start with a sensitive topic and made it incredibly awkward. You can tell he was a little sick of the tradition.

Reactions: Wanderson

Kranix

Deranged Homer
Jun 27, 2012
First round winner: Garth Snow. Standing up there, welcoming the new picks, sitting beside Lou, etc. Took the high road.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Winners were Chicago, Detroit, NY Isles, Vancouver, St Louis. Buffalo, Edmonton was the winner at the lottery really but followed through Friday night.

Sasso09

Jan 2, 2009
Chicago
I had Dobson and Wahlstrom ranked 5 and 6.... Islanders clearly won.

Detroit 2nd.

Wild are the biggest loser, Rangers 2nd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad