Proposal: 1st overall to Vegas

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I think 2nd overall is more likely if Hischier goes #1.

I can see McPhee packaging up to take a run at Nolan at #2.

Empoleon8771

Aug 25, 2015
Redmond, WA
Trade Methot and #6 for #3, then trade #3 and another draft pick for #1. Everyone comes out happy. The Knights get their franchise 1C, the Devils can draft Makar or Heiskanen and still have another 1st and the Stars get a top-4 LD upgrade while still having a high 1st, which they can use to either draft a center or whichever one of Makar or Heiskanen could fall to them.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
I think 2nd overall is more likely if Hischier goes #1.

I can see McPhee packaging up to take a run at Nolan at #2.

what's the point if nj takes Nolan. if you try to get #2 might as well try and get 1 and get the guy you want. cant cost much more at all.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
Trade Methot and #6 for #3, then trade #3 and another draft pick for #1. Everyone comes out happy. The Knights get their franchise 1C, the Devils can draft Makar or Heiskanen and still have another 1st and the Stars get a top-4 LD upgrade while still having a high 1st, which they can use to either draft a center or whichever one of Makar or Heiskanen could fall to them.

It does make the most sense.

DomBarr

Apr 7, 2014

This...the best way to #1 is through Dallas. They want Methot but also need prospect upgrades from a high draft pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad