Hughes4Calder
Jul 30, 2013
Kamloops BC
Zykov-Lindholm-Lazar
Karlsson-Horvat-G.Possler

G.Reinhart-M.Mueller
Valeri Vasaliev- Tim Bender

Slovakia goalies

If other teams don't post their final roster by tomorrow 4:00PM eastern time, they not be eligible to play.

Ducksgo can u plz pm those who don't have their final roster and tell them to do so? Thanks man!

FinnSkillz28

Dec 9, 2013
Kouvola,Finland
Riley Barber - Filip Forsberg - Andreas Johnson Andrei Mironov - Derrick Pouliot Dominik Kahun - Saku Mäenalainen - Vadim Khlopotov. Petr Sidlil - Lukas Bengtsson Swiss goalies

Ducksgo*

Plz calculate your own points until the end and tell me your total score and then I will double check at the end

Dude really? You're suppose to put the standings up this is YOUR pool you created brotha.

If we're going to salvage this pool. Someone needs to update standings. Update final rosters. I didn't create this thread nor did I want to update all the stuff, pm people regarding rosters, finalize daily standings etc. You created it and took on the responsibility. So either a) you manage it or B) someone else is nice enough to do it.

Or C) we say **** it and let the pool die.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ari Gold

Dec 13, 2013
Hollywood
Are we counting assists (and theoretically, goals) for goalies?
Yes those count..

And for the record I have now entered the worst hockey pool ever.

Please remove the annual from your thread title as this should not be a reoccurring event.

Last edited:

Ari Gold

Dec 13, 2013
Hollywood
Kanersmullet
F Jonathan Drouin Canada - 7
F Leon Draistyl Germany - 2
F Marko Dano Slovakia - 3
F Martin Reway Slovakia - 9
F Stefan Matteau USA - 1
F Fabrice Herzog Swiss - 2
D Christian Djoos Sweden - 1
D Jan Kostalek Czech - 0
D Kirill Maslov Russia - 0
D Yannick Rathgeb Swiss - 0
G Team Finland Finland - 4

Total = 29 points

Ducksgo*

What sucks is my team is ****in dominating. With Mantha kicking ass for me. It sucks that this pool is dead already :shakehead

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
What sucks is my team is ****in dominating. With Mantha kicking ass for me. It sucks that this pool is dead already :shakehead

the breakdown was the fact that many posters did not PM the guy drafting after them-- in three cases I got missed--only to see the guy who I wanted taken by the guy who drafted when I was PMD-- I have exchanged PMS with A few guys and it was not just one or two posters who were not PMing the next guy---about half the pool did not PM the next guy

Ari Gold

Dec 13, 2013
Hollywood
F|Jonathan Drouin|Canada - 9
F|Leon Draistyl|Germany - 6
F|Marko Dano|Slovakia - 3
F|Martin Reway|Slovakia - 10
F|Stefan Matteau|USA - 4
F|Fabrice Herzog|Swiss - 3
D|Christian Djoos|Sweden - 1
D|Jan Kostalek|Czech - 1
D|Kirill Maslov|Russia - 0