1st Annual HF Habs WJC Pool

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
81. Carson Lambos, CAN
82. Juuso Maenpaa, FIN

PhysicX.jpg

Going to just put these up in the OP so I don't flood the thread, feel free to let me know if there's anything out of the ordinary

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Hey everyone - had some unexpected work related things to deal w/ today. I'll be updating the standings once all the games are finished up today!

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
Day 2!

- embarrassing note - my script was set to assign 1 point for wins and shutouts, when the pool is actually awarding 2 for both values. Fixed now and should be mistake free from here on out. Not confidence inspiring but I promise I'm checking regularly...had a bit of a crazy day yesterday.

1st) Sagikev
T2) Goldenhands/YardMachine
3rd) Donghabs98
T4) bopeep/MarkovsKnee
5th) MON4NHLTOR4MLB
6th) covfefe (dont worry, they'll come!)
7th) PhysicX (^ ditto)

day 2.jpg

Day 2 chart.jpg

MarkovsKnee

Global Moderator
Nov 21, 2007
Toronto
Well, people who didn't choose US players are going to be at a huge advantage now that the US has Covid cases. Forfeited one game already and may not play Sweden tomorrow.

I have FOUR US players on my team.

Oh well, shit's f***ed up.

covfefe

Zoltan Poszar's Burner
Feb 5, 2014
yeah, not great for those of us with US players.

@Goldenhands - thank you for catching that. I think that my script is picking up stats from the IIHF site prior to end-of-day, so it ultimately wasn't updated in time for those two posts. I've looked everything over and it seems to be ok now. I'll probably just have to wait a bit longer in the day to post these updates. But please let me know if anything looks out of sort, I have no idea why but the IIHF site is truly bottom of the barrel for csv data. donghabs had also been robbed of a point there.

In any event, here are the standings after day 3:

standings day 3.jpg

NB: Sagikev doesn't have 2 shutouts, but shutouts are worth 2 points - thus the 2 in that column. same concept with wins

I'll post the team tables in AM to be sure that this all checks out.

Reactions: Goldenhands

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad