1rw

Monsterrain

Mar 4, 2013
Maryland
I want to see oshie but i got a feeling its gonna be jw. I want jw and his experience on the 2nd line. And if they put mojo on the second line instead of bura im gonna lose it.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I'm starting to believe they're maybe hoping Bura can lock down the 3C...

Read the latest caps insider piece on Wapo. Gmbm has plenty of comments about where he imagines players being used. Bura and Mojo are in the discussion about 3C with gmbm seeing Bura as higher upside (2C talent) and more versatility...but sees Mojo as a winger not a center. Says Laich and Beagle will likely be used in defensive situations.

edit: fwiw to all...we let this thread go because it seemed pretty specific and has a legit poll. But roster discussions usually branch out into general roster talk and become a dupe of our roster/lines/etc thread. Let's keep THIS thread about the 1RW question...I don't think 3C affects that much this offseason with 2 clear contenders for RW1.

If we wander too much we'll merge this thread or just close it and continue elsewhere.

Last edited:

Blades of Steel

log off.
Dec 10, 2009
Virginia
I think Williams will be good anywhere he is put. I want to believe that Oshie will play on the 1rw but he may have more flare on that 2rw with kuzy.

either way, be excited caps fans, we have actual options now and one of them will work.

ryan519*

any reason why oshie wouldn't be signed to a long term deal if he does well here?

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad