GDT: 1980s Edition| Game 43 vs Capitals, 7 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I mean I think the last 4-5 games are not on MAF or Murray in general. Both look shaky because both are facing shots right point blank. It's not easy.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
I mean I think the last 4-5 games are not on MAF or Murray in general. Both look shaky because both are facing shots right point blank. It's not easy.

The team has been a problem but so has this goalie situation. They've created a mess and it needs to be sorted out by the people above the players.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015

Well. Yah the D has schultz and cole as its best defenders right now. Daley is horrible and maatta has been bad in the new year.

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011

When the team completely falls apart defensively like they have that is definitely going to cause confidence issues everywhere and goalies most of all. Murray is not immune to that, as good as he is.

cygnus47

Sep 14, 2013
The team has been a problem but so has this goalie situation. They've created a mess and it needs to be sorted out by the people above the players.

I wonder how correct fake Bob McKenzie was....

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
if they don't announce a deal for a dman before the next game then JR is certainly asleep at the wheel

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh

Both goalies are playing poorly and both goalies look like they just want teh bulk of the starts to work through. It's clearly not working. Whoever the starter is - needs to be the starter full time now.

ColePens

Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
If anyone, once again, wants to move Hornqvist off this team. I point YET AGAIN to a guy who can spark a game without any offensive ability :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad