GDT: 1980s Edition| Game 43 vs Capitals, 7 pm ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speaking Moistly

What a terrible image.
Feb 19, 2013
Injured Reserve
Both goalies are playing poorly and both goalies look like they just want teh bulk of the starts to work through. It's clearly not working. Whoever the starter is - needs to be the starter full time now.

I agree, but at this point I'm looking at the coaches and why the defense has had so many problems this season. It's not all goalies now. The players aren't innocent in this but the front office and the coaches are hurting them as well. Nothing is really working right now and it's on the people above the players to start unravelling this mess.

SirBrad

Sep 30, 2009
I'll take the point because anything less would have been a major disappointment.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
I agree, but at this point I'm looking at the coaches and why the defense has had so many problems this season. It's not all goalies now. The players aren't innocent in this but the front office and the coaches are hurting them as well. Nothing is really working right now and it's on the people above the players to start unravelling this mess.

Agree completely. And I will defend MAF and his last couple starts. He was on fire in December playing in true form. The defense made him play like dog ****.

MrBurghundy

I may be older but I'm never forgetting #47 & #41
Oct 5, 2009
I Love Scotch
3v3, lets do this. Time to look good for a change...

giphy.gif

Pancakes

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2011
If anyone, once again, wants to move Hornqvist off this team. I point YET AGAIN to a guy who can spark a game without any offensive ability :laugh:

He stood up in the second when we were down 3-0 and said enough is enough. His hit on Oshie was undoubtedly dirty but it also got the Pens fire going.

His stonehands frustrates me a lot sometimes but in these playoff type games he's a guy that rarely disappoints.

WayneSid9987

Nov 24, 2009
Putting up 7 vs the best(or one of) defensive team in the league is atleast something to take away from this game.
35 to 28 SOG is closer to what you want in that dept. atleast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad