Prospect Info: 191.overall, F Kirill Tyutyayev

Mlotek

Feb 28, 2017
South of US Border
Killer, I don't know where that mispronounciation comes from, but I did hear it on the Winged Wheel Podcast as well, and I am nearly 100% sure it is incorrect.

I am not Russian speaker, but I am familiar enough with Cyrilic that it does not make sense.

Killerjas

Mar 6, 2017
Netherlands
Killer, I don't know where that mispronounciation comes from, but I did hear it on the Winged Wheel Podcast as well, and I am nearly 100% sure it is incorrect.

I am not Russian speaker, but I am familiar enough with Cyrilic that it does not make sense.

I want Choo-Chaa to be his nickname

lilidk

Mar 4, 2008
He looks like long way to NHL. Hope he can learn from Pavel. His MHL numbers are great, has all tools., needs to get a lot stronger

ChadS

Jun 30, 2009
Tyutyayev is doing well as a rookie in the VHL, 2 goals and 17 assists in 26 games. He began the season with Avto (MHL) in November after the injury and was quickly promoted to the VHL. Now leads Gornyak in points per game and is top-5 in assists per game in the league. Still very raw physically and a project but has some nice offensive skills especially as a playmaker.

Here are some of his points from both the MHL and VHL this season (#79):

Christien

May 1, 2010
Tyutyayev is doing well as a rookie in the VHL, 2 goals and 17 assists in 26 games. He began the season with Avto (MHL) in November after the injury and was quickly promoted to the VHL. Now leads Gornyak in points per game and is top-5 in assists per game in the league. Still very raw physically and a project but has some nice offensive skills especially as a playmaker.

Here are some of his points from both the MHL and VHL this season (#79):

Wow, thanks so much for this!

Could be a potential steal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad