Post-Game Talk: #19: Devils at FLYERS, Thursday, Nov. 15, 2018, 7:00 p.m. ET

TheKingPin

Nov 16, 2005
Philadelphia, PA
Why can’t we win 3, lose one and the get back to a win.

We are now on a 3 game losing streak and a hot Sabres offence is next to make it 4. Then afternoon vs Rags then in TO amd a A Mathews return game, this is gonna get real ugly real fast

I wonder that too. It always has to be winless for 3-4, win 3-4 or just alternate wins and losses.

That’s not a bad path to 6 losses in a row.

Can’t be mad at the loss tonight. A few inches the other way for both teams and it’s a 5-3 win. Simmonds needs to be traded ASAP. He’s horrible, sad to say.

Captain Dave Poulin

Imaginary Cat
Apr 30, 2015
Tokyo, JP
That panthers team we could not muster any offence against? The bluejackets just put up 7 on them.

Fire Duke Hackington

Fire Duke Shellington.

Jb7VKbY.jpg

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
We have the 3rd worst goal differential in our conference....only better than Ottawa and Detroit. THink where their expectations were compared to ours to start the year.

Wit only 2 games between now and next Thursday, we also are not going to be in a playoff spot come the US Thanksgiving. 78% of the teams that ARE in a playoff spot come that date, make it.

So 1 week from now, we likely only have about a 22% chance of being a playoff team.

Hextall- "this is not a 5 year rebuild"

Liar and a coward.

Jtown

Oct 6, 2010
Fairfax, Virginia
Better get used to how the team looked tonight, they were entirely healthy minus raffl.

This is Hextall's team after nearly 4 years folks.

the overall infusion of talent at the nhl level as well in the prospect pool over the past 4 years has been nothing short of impressive. Adding talent is the number 1 priority of a gm and you can't argue against hexy doing that and doing it at a level over the past 4 years that few teams can even come close to.

Philly Fanatik

"They're going home!"
Jun 24, 2017
Clarenville,NL,Canada
A storied hockey franchise putting up with the likes of this circus shenanigans is unacceptable!
This team should emplement a new vision going in a different direction and instilling a winning attitude...Right NOW!
When I wake up tomorrow morning...my day will be made and Hakstol's day will consist of cardboard boxes to clean out his cubbie hole for one last time!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad